Who lives in your garden?

For me it's my pet chickens. Other regulars include a baby robin which I hand fed when it was in it's nest and 2 collared doves, who I'm watching eat corn on the bird table as I type this. I'm glad my room has a view of the garden :)

Have you got any regular visitors to your garden?

Unfortunately it's a bit too wet here for lizards at the moment :(
Then again I don't think I've ever seen a lizard in my garden.

Most Helpful Guy

• A crossed eyed cat we call cross eyed Joe, some doves, red birds, some sort of rarer yellow bird I've never seen before and several normal birds, this huge black and white poka dotted beetle almost the size of my palm that hitched a ride from work to the house, lots of insects, spiders, some mice and some snakes, o forget possums as well and owls, lots and lots of fireflies.

What Girls Said 4

• well i have Prince, my dog. he's a resident.
    guests include crows, rainbow lorikeets, cockatoos, pigeons and the occasional mouse -.-

• Um... just random ass birds honestly. When I put food in the bird feeder, even more random ass birds.

• my dogs only

• Just squirrels

What Guys Said 6

• I want a goat!! Maybe two goats, or two sheep. One for the front yard, one for the back, and they will eat the grass and weeds and I won't have to mow anymore!! My city won't allow it, even with the 'invisible fence' collars, to keep them in the yard!!
    Suburbs!!!

• I don't think any animal lives there but the frequent visitors are some squirrels, birds, deer that eat the lilies, this rabbit that manages to find a way to get to the tomatoes and eat (used to live in the lilies), and this giant woodchuck that roams the block and neighboring blocks and just digs random holes or eats away plants. There's also the insects (example bees)

• We have a reasonably big section with lots of trees. So there are a lot of birds.

• Nope. Just my dog. I used to have a chicken but she laid a single egg then died. Then ny sister broke the egg -_-

• Oh... that's a sad story. You're not meant to have only one chicken you know.

• Usually a random drunk homeless guy.

• Chickens (ours), rabbits (wild), chipmunks, groundhogs, deer, about 20 different kinds of wild birds, including turkeys and red tailed hawks, moles, box turtles, tree frogs, six different kinds of dragonflies, foxes, raccoons,, I'm sure I've left some out. Sometimes it feels like we're under siege,