Any of you got a p*rn virus?

i got a p*rn virus on my mobile phone, it always tells me that I've watched illegal p*rn even though i don't i watch normal legal p*rn and it wants me to pay 100€, it disappears after i close the browers otherwise it won't leave, i got it for about 1000 times and it's annoying, does anyone of you also get that bullshit?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ransomware. Tedious cure, which may not work. Make sure everything backed up on sim card, like contacts etc. Don't forget to note down all other contacts like KIK, Insta, Snap etc. You will probably lose all conversations as well. Delete all your apps that you can. Do a factory reset. Then pray. Re-install your apps. Re-establish KIK contacts etc. Hope it works.

• did everything, do you think the virus is gone now?

• Internet works mich Vetter than before, mich faster and i dont get that much ad's no more, you're welcome thanks as well !

• Always welcome!!

What Guys Said 6

• NEVER! cmon man doesn't "FREE TAYLOR SWIFT SEX TAPE 24 MINUTES!" *click here* sound too good to be true? XD

• Lol whenever I hear the word porn I think of malware. This totally fits that. Dump the porn cause that malware could have done much worse or it could be doing much worse right now behind the scenes

• it is a virus so don't fall for it and pay as they take your money and you will still have the virus. Take the phone to the phone shop and get them to sort it out for you

• Never had to deal with that

Sucks for you

• HAHAHAH that's what u get from porn 😎

• not funny, don't acct like u don't watch p*rn

• I don't watch porn not because u do that means I do

• No! Are you sure you're not watching porn on your phone?

• I mean illegal porn! You know YOU ARE!!!

• i don't think i did.. and even if why do i get this messages? it's been a year

What Girls Said 1

• Never happened to me. Tried resetting your phone?

• but won't it delete all of my pictures and apps?

• You can back them up somewhere. Which phone do you have?