What do you think Anonymous posts?

Do you hate it that like 95% of the post and opinions is under Anonymous?

• Yes i hate it.
  • No it is fine like that
  • it should all be Anonymous.
  • no comment

Most Helpful Girl

• There's this one guy in the 25-29 year old range who posts anonymously like 5 times a day asking if his girlfriend is wrong to do stuff and he is insanely annoying. I can't be the only one who has noticed this.

Otherwise, no, I don't mind the anonymous feature.

Most Helpful Guy

• both agree and disagree wid it.

i agree coz i understand when someone wants to share sth personal dat he/she wouldn't share wid his/her current nickname for his/her own reasons and i respect dat. also i respect when gals mostly ask/answer sexual-related questions anonymously just in order to avoid creeps.

i disagree when someone goes anon in order to troll on someone's question or insult question's asker

• i agree with what you say but half of the users are permanetly on anon.

• personally i never go anon unless if it's a guess who question

What Girls Said 4

• People who post controversial posts tend to go under "Anonymous" I believe it's either they haven't got the guts to be linked with the opinion as they know it will upset people. Or they don't actually believe in the opinion that strongly. So they don't want to be linked with it and just want to get under people's skin.

• Asking a sex related question as a woman, and not going anon, is a guarantee that you'll receive some creepy shit in your pm inbox. If you go anon then no one can PM you.

• I don't care at all. It doesn't bother me :)

• I don't really think much of them. I mostly don't read them because they are at the bottom.

What Guys Said 6

• doesn't affect me bruh :P

• I honestly don't understand why people don't like it? I mean... aren't most of us anonymous to each other anyway?

• I kind of hate it because I only respond to certain ones, and I would prefer to respond to some, directly, rather than posting for all to see!

• Some personal questions I can understand.
    There is one FM 18-24 that always asks the most bizarre Q's anonymously. I'm tired of her.

• Anyone who posts anonymous should be sent directly to jail 😡

• Why should questions and answers be about personalities?