How to prevent farts during yoga?

I'm going to yoga with a friend tonight and it's my first ever time doing it in a class. I am really bad when it comes to letting out gas whilst stretching, i can't even touch my toes without farting. Is there a way to prevent them from coming?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you build up anxiety about farting you know that's just gonna have the opposite effect and you'll be having major uncontrollable gas shooting out of your bum. So my advice is to plan to go into yoga class and announce your presence with the loudest fart your body can muster, and the more you try the harder it'll probably be.

(Or if it doesn't work out quite that well, and your yoga mat is vibrating so much from your farts it feels like it's going to get off the ground like a magic freaking carpet, just blame it on the person next to you.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this hard to believe.

What Guys Said 7

• You can not prevent farts from coming in the first place your body just kind of like just puts gas there whenever it needs to. Sorry don't mean that to sound weird did not know how else to explain it. You can try to hold it but if you do end up farting don't be too embarrised as you are not the only woman That will have farted during yoga. Also the exercise probably works gas down to if you know what I mean.

• farts from your butt or queefs? anyways the answer is the same for both, fart it all out before class/ queef it all out before class.

XD

• Try not to be ashamed of it. It's natural and can't really be controlled. Though it's worth Googling foods that don't induce farting.

• if you feel you're going to fart then make it a big loud proud one and say something like "More tea vicar?"

• no lol hahaha but good luck

• You can't. Yoga makes everyone fart uncontrollably.

• Just let them rip and act like nothing happened.

What Girls Said 0