How to get rid of the Kardashains?

They represent everything wrong with america I could make a list!! This is the last straw. Recently Kylie Jenner stated she graduated High Schools. BULLSHIT. On all of the hundreds and thousands of instagram photos of kylie Never once has she posted a picture of her Reading a book, holding a book, holding a pen, doing homework, studying, ANYTHING that relates to school. At all. All she posts is pictures of her half naked ass or stomach. Never once does she tweet about how she's stressed from studying for final exams or preparing for her Acts or Sats or even a nice report card. I mean dam, im graduating high school next year and if I would have known that I could have BOUGHT my diploma I would have fucking did it. Ut no. I worked for that shit and she bought hers and yet we both recieve the same benefits,? They show off everything else BUT things that would make them look less Fake. Kylie 's high school diploma is fake and that is Fraud Which by the way is illegal in all 50 states. Im so sick of Kim putting the idea in teen girls head that if they make a sex tape and date a couple of stars they too will be rich and famous. No. No. No. No. No. That is not what it takes to be successful, its time they are took off the air. How can I get them off the tv and magazines. I dont want to hear or see about this talentless, opportunist, fake, superficial, un humbled, entitle family ever again.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know how you get rid of them? By not caring about them and giving them your attention
    Their influence comes from all the morons who watch their show and follow them on social media etc

If everyone stopped following them and showing them attention they would just fade away
    There family is a freak show
    Bruce Jenner , Kim, her sisters they are all disgusting
    They make sex tapes and fuck rappers who degrade women in their lyrics
    Then these women claim to support feminism
    Well if Kim and her sisters even care about woman's rights why are they ultimate objects, they have objectified themselves completely

It's up to us the normal people to demand shows that follow and include actual role models for the youth to follow

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this. I hate the Kardashians, they're probably the dumbest family in America, before Honey Boo Boo. Lol that family is famous for ONE OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, and he isn't a TV star. Welcome to America sadly.

What Guys Said 11

• Unfortunately, getting rid of the Kardashians won't help. They may be symbolic of what's wrong with America, but they're not responsible for it.

American society eats up bullshit entertainment the same way it consumes bullshit fast food. We grow fatter and lazier (mentally as well as physically) as a nation with every passing day. Even our politics are entertainment, with plenty of "hot button" issues that aren't really issues at all, kept at the ready to use whenever a football-fan style "us vs them" conflict is needed to distract people from the greater problems at hand.

Everyone knows who the Kardashians are. We have Einstein-level geniuses in this very country. Do you know who they are? Can you name a single one? We, as a people, glorify vapidity while ignoring, and often even ridiculing, those who make real accomplishments. There are endless examples of this.

• One thing you learn as you get older is that history repeats itself and if it's not Paris Hilton it's the Kardasians, once their product becomes intolerable the next "Rich, pretty, train wreck narcissistic" will take their place and the plot moves on.

Young kids are going to be exposed to all sorts of things in which it's the parents job to shed light on all of these things. Hopefully the youth of American can decipher what is presented to them beyond the images and see beneath the surface.

How do you get rid of them? Well.. by simply not paying attention. If they affect you, then they win. Already, we're talking about Kardasians and not serious topics like the national debt, war and immigration laws.

But, the general public chooses Kardashians are the down fall of USA, not our political agenda!.

My take: if i see something Karashians, i'll look at her boobs and move on.

• that girl is mother fucking 17?(!)?(!)

• I avoid anything that has them on the cover or whatever.

• I was going to say a rifle... then I read your post. Just don't watch it. Ratings will drop enough to make them go bye bye.

• Stop giving them attention, stop criticizing them or praising them, stop asking question about them :P the media is a big culprit here... they strive on publicity

• You can just stop paying attention to them.

• A$$ A$$ INATE THEIR A$$ES!

• This is another sign of the downfall of America. We have made mindless, no talent skanks into celebrities. It's fucking pathetic!!!

• But it is only because of them we have KimKierkegaardashian on twitter.

I for one will be forever grateful.

https://twitter.com/kimkierkegaard

• umm why u care so much? LOL

What Girls Said 6

• You can't really make someone un-famous. The Kardashians have millions of followers, one person isn't going to get them kicked off of TV or magazines. I'm not even sure why some people care so much. If you don't like them then don't watch their show, don't follow them on social media, and don't buy magazines that feature them.

• How do you know it's fake? What's the point of you hating on them? they don't know you exist, so they don't really care. Let them live their lives and you live yours. Life isn't fair. People are going to have more than others. If they bother you that much don't watch their shows, don't read any of their stories, don't go on their instagrams.

• And why would you want to get a petition? Why would you want to hurt someone? They don't know how to live a different life. I don't watch the kardashians or really care about them. But seriously, to each his own. Focus on your own life

• Yeah they annoy me so much.

ugh -.-

• People need to stop reading everything about them and watching all their shows. That's how they get paid. Every time you click on an article about them or watch their show they get paid.

• I don't know. I'll think about it and get back to you.

• We must use the "Battle Royale" effect!. Well actually no one can do anything about their choices or fame. Even if they were taken out of the media, they would still be in people's memories.