If you could visit any of these three cities, which would you?

If you could visit America's capital, the world's most influential city, or the largest metropolis in the country, which would you pick?

Explain your choice as an opinion below!

• Los Angeles, CA
  • New York, NY
  • Washington, DC

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I've also been to all three but I visit NYC the most often as I find it different, entertaining, noisy, everything is there and they like my "posh" English accent.

• I picked Washingon cause as a child I would go there once a month during the summers to have fun and it was enjoyable.

• Definitely New York :3

• New York would be my first choice out of these. It just seems like a cool city.

• I can visit D. C. almost anytime since I live so close, and I've been to NYC several times. I'd love to visit L. A. since I've never been! One of these days...

• Been to LA and other than the weather there's nothing special. I'd like to go to some shows on Broadway and I'd like to go to Washington because I love history.

• Washington because I've already visited the other 2.

• LA, because I really like California :))

• Washington, I already live in one of the other two.

• NY , seems chill

• I have been to all 3

• LA all the way! NYC is too fast paced for me- DC- way too political for me

• Los Angeles is the only place on this list that I haven't visited.

What Guys Said 12

• I have been to NYC and didn't really like it, too busy for me. LA would be too glitzy for me so that leaves Washington as my pick.

• I've been to New York, NY before and it was a great place. But I've always wanted to see the west side of the USA so I picked Los Angeles, CA. Mainly for the beaches, vibe, nightlife etc. Just seems overall like an exciting city. Many of my friends have been there and they loved it.

• I've explored NYC and DC so I'll choose LA because it's something different. I would like to visit DC again in the future because all I did was tour the museums when I visited.

• Probably Washington. I've been to NYC and wasn't impressed and LA would probably be too hot and congested for me.

• Well since I've got a ton of relatives there and always wanted to go to the US I choose New York.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk

• I'd go t Los Angeles out of these 3. I've already been to New York. Which was great but I've always wanted to go to LA. Especial to see Holywood. Plus the weather will be nicer in California. Not sure about Washington.

• Been to them all and don't really rate any of them as a must go to

• Don't know why exactly but voted L. A.

• I hate America and I'm proud of it.

• No you aren't.

If you were, you'd have some guts and not post this anonymous.

Why do you hate us?

• LA. Love the beaches, Disneyland too.

• I'd visit Noo Yoik again.

• DC is my hometown!!!