Am I not strong enough?

Today I cried in rest room after work (I am a new nurse) coz I feel much stress, I work hard but the other always think nothing I did. And my teacher doesn't give me chance to do anything by myself, she follows me. And some of them don't like me I think. Today I couldn't stand anymore so I cried in rest room. Am I so weak to cry? But I just couldn't control my tear

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone always has a tough time starting off in a job - Give it a few days and see how you feel then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Crying isn't a sign of weakness at all. It's just a natural emotional response. Don't worry :)

What Guys Said 13

• As someone getting into dentistry, anything involving health is seriously stressful. You have loads of information to take in, understand, and utilize.

Clinics will be like this, I am not going to sugar coat this. Doesn't matter what field you're in. Teachers will follow you to make sure you are not making any mistakes. They are your buddies and will be there to help you. You will deal with the physical stress of being on your feet for many hours and the mental stress of dealing with people in pain.

Your strength will come through the more you stick through it. Keep pushing, and you'll gradually get better at everything. The teacher won't follow you as much as she trusts your ability to follow the procedure. Your legs will get accustomed to the hours you spend on them. Your mind will toughen up to your new environment.

You ain't weak for crying. If you need to cry, you fucking cry! You probably feel like you're in pain now, but pain is just weakness leaving the body.

You. Got. This.

Love,
    A Fellow Traveler Through the Hell that is Being Trained for Health

• Wow thanks for ur long opinion:) I feel better after cried. I know that all the bad things will gone

• I had hard days, like that, when I was young. My dad told me something, and I remember it, to this day, 20 years later: "Illigitimous non carburundum!" Don't let the Bastards Grind You Down!!
    Later, I watched Heartbreak Ridge, with Clint Eastwood, with the guy that almost shot his CO, running around his platoon, then falling. Clint told him "Don't give the Prick the satisfaction!!"
    They don't tell you, when you are young, and starting out, that some are going to be TOTAL ASSBAGS, to you, and hope you fail, because they are insecure, and know you are better than them!! DON'T let them get you down!! Some are trying to make sure you fail!! DON'T LET THEM!! DON'T give in, don't cry, and DON'T let them see you angry or upset!! THEY WANT YOU TO FAIL, because they are FAILURES themselves!!! THEY HATE when someone does better!!
    KNOW THAT THEY ARE HATING, but be a good person, do what is right, be honest, and work hard, doing what you know is right!! DON'T EVER let them get you down!!!
    You are better than them, and they know it, so they want to drag you down!! Don't give in, and let them!!

• Nursing is very stressful because human needs are really without limits. Things will be easier as you learn to decide what is urgent and what is not urgent. For now, don't be hard on yourself. Crying does not mean you're weak. . . it means you're stressed. It all gets easier.

• Chin up tomorrow I'm sure will be better... Just keep telling yourself that you are having a great day

• The only thing right now is that you're new. Strength doesn't magically appear. It is built through perseverance and endurance. You are struggling right now, but give it time. With time, you will get better at what you do.

When I started my job, my boss wouldn't let me do anything myself either. But I was gradually allowed to do more on my own the longer I worked.

I don't know what being a nurse is like, but I do know that no matter what the struggle is, perseverance builds strength.

You aren't weak. You will be able to handle it after a while if you keep at it.

• No, you are strong for being able to come here and to say you are shedding tears. You are very new in your job. It will get better in time.

• Let the emotions rain out of you. But don't give up unless you feel like there's nothing more to be gained from it.

• No you're not. It's common to feel like that when starting a new job and some workplaces are worse than others in that regard. Either you'll get more comfortable after a while or it's not the place for you. But give it plenty of time.

Hugs

• Try and take a few days to yourself and get some extra sleep. I don't think it means you're weak, I think you just feel to find an urge to work again. If you're not enjoying it at all then maybe try and search for a new career?

• I like my career I like to help people but I just don't like the staff here:I

• My sister talks to me about this from time to time. She's a law student but works as a CNA at the hospital part time till the Fall and she's absolutely brutal. You have to be about your work, this is about nothing else.

• Crying is not a sign of weakness, it's ok to cry. You're just in the beginning, dont be so hard on yourself and give it some time

• When I first started my job as a mail man I was very upset because I didn't understand the job at first but after months of constantly coming to work and willing to learn I got better. When you first start a new job it can be hard and stressful but you can do it just stay motivated and it will get easier.

• Everybody goes through tough times.

What Girls Said 2

• It's normal to want to cry sometimes.

You're not weak.

• It's always difficult in a new job..