Rate This Song? Tell me what you think. .. is it lame or game? Every little thing she does isMagic. The Police?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a classic. I hear it about 20 times a day at work depending on what hotel I have to be at lol.

What Guys Said 4

• I remember that song from The Office episode when Phyliss gets married and copies Pam's wedding arrangements. it was decent.

• I am a huge fan of The Police and Sting as well , so yes this song is cool

• I have never been a fan of the Police. The band OR the officers. lol- I have always found their music to be drab and Sting takes himself WAY too seriously. Kind of like Bono of U2. Leather pants and Sunglasses indoors are instant 'Douche" status in my opinion.
    "Synchronicity" had a couple of songs that were tolerable (Every Breath You Take and Wrapped Around Your Finger) Other than those 2 songs, they have never done anything for me. Overrated.

• The song is cool.

• Another happy customer... Thanks.. Listen to all their albums. Zenyatta mudata, Sychronicity, Ghost in the Machine... to name a few... Thanks sweets for answering. ..💋

What Girls Said 0