If you had 5 days left to live, What would you do?

Title says it all really.

I can't think of anything, So, What would y'all do?

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention, How about we say make this stuff realistic and possible?

I. e no ''I would bang megan fox and rave on my $900,000,000,000 super yatch'' etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like a pervert even though i've been holding out for so long lol because my first thought was fuck my boyfriend all day long for days at a time.

I would also find my pets nice homes and cry a lot because I would miss them.

I would also take my niece to a few places that she really wants to go to, like Disney World for a couple of days.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would smoke my body weight in pot and get baked

What Girls Said 3

• I'd go do all the things I've been wanting to do, but never got the chance to do so. I'd do everything in the first four days, then on the fifth day I'd write letters to my loved ones. I'd donate my organs to the ones who need it most. I want to know that I at least did something to help someone before I leave the world

• I'd probably spend my time trying to find the most dramatic way to commit suicide. Or like make some kind of treasure hunt for the people I cared about and kill myself while holding the map or something. I dont know. Id do whatever it took for my name to go down in history whike making people smile when they though of me and my idiotic ways. I'm certainly not going out quietly. I'm going out with a bang and maybe even a little bit of a sparkle.

• Get a tattoo, have lots of sex, eat good food, visit places I've always wanted to like Massachusetts, and then die in my sleep

What Guys Said 10

• give my life to someone who needs it

• What, Like donate organs to science?

• Well the thing is, someone else could help someone in your family as well or they could need something from a stranger that you couldn't give. And if everyone thought the way you did, then no one would ever have anything they needed.

To me it's just a waste to let something just rot away when it could be used to help others and their family members as well.

I'm sorry about your mom :( hopefully she doesn't need anything like that.

• Dont get me wrong, I understand you completely, And, I respect the fact that others are willing to do it, But... eh.. Just not for me :D

• I suppose do the friends and family thing. I honestly have lived life so simply for so long that I think I have forgotten the capacity to think big.

• spend all % days with my wife

• 1st Day : Set my party speakers extremely loud make the shit come out of my neighbour.
    2nd Day : Party Rocking at my House.
    3rd Day : Take a revenge to my ex!
    4th Day : Last goodbye kiss to my girlfriend.
    5th Day : Music... (While dying..., LOL)...

• Spend those 5 days with my crush... in France. That's all what matters to me right now 😍😂🍪

• Take as much drugs as humanly possible and I'd be desperate to lose my virginiry

• First thing actually sounds like a good idea, Thanks, i never thought of that one before, And eh... I wouldn't be personally interested the second one, I suppose you could just find a hooker though rite? I mean... who cares if you get an STD? xD

• Yeah actually, good point lol. Still, a top notch escort might cost too much after buying all those drugs

• Yeah haha, Anyway my friend, I appreciate the suggestion.

All the best.

• Withdraw all my savings and move into my favourite brothel until I die.

• alccorting.files.wordpress.com/.../...hing-you.jpg
    I'd beat up former obese, A-Sexual pricks like you!

• Fair enough. You can if you want i guess.

• Well at least you won't be kicked out your house! Your will have more money to put towards the mortgage with you gon!

• Exactly.

• fuck a bunch of hookers.

• kiss and hug jessica alba, do sky jumping, visit dubai

• I'd say only the last 2 seem realistically possible.

• That sounds like a really thought out plan lol...

• yes sir :)