Girls, Can you suggest some movies to me? especailly comey movies?

optodate

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• If you're going to have multiple accounts, you might want to use a different profile picture.

• My favorite movie is V for Vendetta. One movie I watched recently was Zack and Miri Make a Porno (obviously there was a lot of sex, which I scrolled down for because I'm not one for nudity, but it was a good romantic comedy). If you haven't seen it yet, Bridesmaids was good, another comedy. I will always recommend watching all the Saw movies, and I also liked Memento, although like Saw it is a thriller. All of these are movies I can provide good links for to watch online (except maybe Memento) if you want them, as I'm assuming they are still available where I watched them.

• Crazy stupid love. Horrible bosses.

• Spy 2015

- the newest one

All others - not new or not good.

• I know its a old movie but there are 2 in mind that I love.
    1.. Rush hour the 1st one that came out
    2.. The grumpy old men

• The Internship, Identity Thief, Inside Out and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (this movie is really funny when u have subtitles on)

• Spy is funny and pitch perfect 2 is pretty funny as well.

• Ted 2 is fucking hilarious go see it

• i already watched it

• Did you see Gallows that's pretty funny even though it's supposed to be scary

Try magic mike , thats the next movie I'm seeing

• GO ON YOUTUBE AND FIND THE BOOK OF MORMON OBC. IT'S A FUCKING HILARIOUS MUSICAL

• The wedding ringer
    Men in black 3

• the notebook is nice.