Did you have a crush on a teacher on school/college?

In highschool I had this young math teacher. She was a coach for one of the highschool sports, I don't remember which. But I sat in the front row because I could never pay attention in class. Well, SHE sat me in the front row. No choice there. But it didn't help much because when she turned to write on the board my eyes were pretty much drawn to her ass. Oops.

*in

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the guys had a crush on our religion teacher in high school. She always had her puppies out and she obviously did not know the 1st rule of being a teacher: clean the board up and down, *not* side to side. Her butt was just back and forth all day, it was great.

Too bad she went giving "private lessons" to her students. Best part was that her curriculum was based around the idea of chastity and monogamy, I shit you not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on my 11th and 12th grade English teacher. I had a crush on my computer teacher in 8th grade. I had a crush on my 6th grade homeroom teacher. I had crush on a repeat substitute teacher in 7th grade. And I had a crush on one of my math teachers in 9th grade.

Here's a secret: they're not all male teachers 😉

What Guys Said 14

• Mrs Roberts :O Damn she was gorgeous! She was like late 20s/early 30s. People used to drop their pens on the floor and ask her to pick them up haha xD

• A girl had a crush on lady teacher? 😐😐
    I loved my. history period... Because anyone hot in our school is a history teacher..😍😂

• No I have not.

• I had crush on my teachers every year

• English teacher - 1st grade
    English teacher - 6nd grade
    Physics teacher -8th grades

None in university !!!

• Yes.. u had a crush on my physics teacher and always sexually fantasized of her back then. She knew about it and used to tease me "unknowingly" showing cleavage etc. That's hot and fun.

• I had many hot teachers who gave me wet dreams.

• Lot's of the teach I had crushes on.

• My Spanish teacher two years ago

• Yes, I imagined doing it with several of my teachers!

• "Did you have a crush on a teacher on school/college?" Nope.

• "oops" lmao that was funny xD

• None because most girl teachers aren't attractive.

• Man my high school history teacher; I'd have done strange things for that woman. Skinny Asian girl with big tits and nice ass always dressed to kill. I didn't learn a damn thing that year; way too distracted.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah I had a crush on several lectures at uni. Nothing happened of course...

• Yup.. this one heck of a hot history teacher.
    He wore a neat suit every single day.
    And i died every time he folded his cuffs back to write on the board revealing those strong manly arms.

• I had a crush on a teacher in junior college. Crush faded within a day. LOL

• Nope, I don't know why. :p

I did sort of thought an intern was cute. He dealt with the computers.

• Yeah I have lol sports teacher Mr Shane. He was cool. I bumped into him at the grocery store several months back he was nice as usual, surprisingly he remembered my name. But had a quick chat and went back to do my groceries.

• In Uni I had a huuuuge crush on one of my TA's. But that's about it.

• No, I've never thought of my teachers that way before.