How many of you have got blocked on GaG?

I have been blocked how many people have blocked you.

0|0
16|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been blocked twice. Both times for just saying something the person didn't want to hear in a polite, articulate and soundly reasoned way. I suspect that is what disturbed and angered them about my comments. You can dismiss someone who disagrees with you more easily and calmly if they don't make a good, respectful argument.

I'd never consider blocking someone, even if they were rude.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 15

• I've been blocked by one person who didn't like my opinion.
    And I've blocked one person who sent me a dick pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i've blocked and have been blocked

0|1
    0|2
  • I only know of one user who blocked me. That person commented "I will block you" on my opinion before blocking me though, haha. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 21 users blocked so far.
    I'm sure a few have blocked me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I block everyone who blocks me basically.
    An eye for an eye, a block for a block.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know of anyone who has blocked me, but that doesn't mean much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked a hand full. As far as I know I've been blocked by one person. He was a PUA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noticed one today.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am blocked by at least two guys that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am blocked by like half the users here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked like 6 people

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if I have ever been blocked.. But I have blocked some myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one and everything I see her opinions I still disagree!! I wish I could still comment on them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only noticed one so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've been blocked by more than 2, but I've blocked several people

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I've been blocked by many people, some who I've never talked to or even know existed.
    I've never blocked anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never blocked anyone, But, I have been blocked by a lot of people (Most of whom are Muslims haha)

I can specifically recall one guy called Omar or something like that? He blocked me after a lovely, banterful discussion on Halal meat we had xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been blocked twice, once cause they didn't like my avatar and recently I've been blocked cause the question asker didn't take to kindly to me saying they looked older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been blocked by some girl who got insanely offended, because I suggested to her that she should try asking guys out. She then went on a long rant about how it's "the man's job", while also complaining that she couldn't find a boyfriend. Other than that, I can't recall anyone who has blocked me.

I did block one guy who was being very rude to me, he called me "a ****ing pussy" because I'm submissive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by 4 people I think, if you don't count trollers who spammed my inbox before blocking me. Two of them were cases of people misreading what I wrote and thinking I was attacking them when I was defending them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked 0 and been blocked by a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you check?

0|0
    0|0
  • I had blocked 9 people but unblocked many of them some days back, now only 3 people are blocked one of them sent me hate messages... I have no idea how many have blocked me though...

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 as far as I know

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I've blocked over 180 people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Countless times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had either happen to me to my knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by plenty of people. I don't care about it, they can all fuck themselves :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked a popular indian moderator for being an asshole, I know I'm not alone in my conclusion about him either. That's the only person I blocked.

1|1
    0|0
  • yup I've blocked a lot of feminist and they have blocked me too, so we are even :P

0|0
    1|0