Hello, my fellow american?

Forget what I wrote, I just wanted you guys to help me on my English. I am not an English speaker native. I am learning so, I want help; I want you guys to help me on my sentence structure, grammar, word of choice, etc., sometimes I am scared to give my opinion on something because I don't people to judge my writing. If you guys would have graded Repeated Stem me right now what grades Repeated Stem would you guys give me. Please don't kill myself esteem more than it already is.

I have come to realized there're four stages of heartbreak, when somebody broke your hearted. You went through all those stages. It's not easy to get over a heartbreak. When you have someone rip your heart out, you feel trapped and there's nothing you can do about it. In my opinion, when you're going through heartbreak, it feels like your grief over someone who died. The four stages are denial, anger, bargain and acceptance. Once you accepted you lose this person that's when you can really move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget what I wrote. I just wanted you guys to help me with my English. I am not a native English speaker. I am learning, so i want help. I want you guys to help me with my sentence structure, grammar, word choice, & etc. Sometimes I am scared to give my opinion on something, because I don't want people to judge my writing If you guys were grading me by the Repeating Stem standards right now, what grade would you give me? Please don't lower my self-esteem more than it already is.

I have come to realize there are four stages of heartbreak. When someone breaks your heart you go through all these stages. It's not easy to get over a heartbreak. When you have someone rip your heart out, you feel trapped and there's nothing you can do about it. In my opinion, when you're going through heartbreak, it feels like grief over someone who died. The four stages are denial, anger, bargain and acceptance. Once you have accepted the loss of the person, that's when you can really move on.

It's still a little clumsy but those are the obvious mistakes. Overall you English is very good. I probably made some punctuation errors myself. I'm typing pretty fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rosetta stone.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course i can help, am i right in thinking the paragraph below your entry paragraph is the one for corrections? If so, you seem to be okay with abbreviating words (where you put the ' in) but there's no abbreviation between there are, it's literally just there are, and that seems to be the only mistake i can see, all words are capitalised correctly Etc. overall, for a non-native, you're very good at English so far

• Don't be afraid of making mistakes when writing and speaking and use the bad comments as a "shield" and motivation to improve the way you write and your English in general. I'm not a native speaker either, we're not free of making mistakes sometimes, but when we make them we have to learn with them.

Your English is fine, I could understand everything you said, the "adjustments" will come with the time, as you improve your language skills.

• This is good, should write a myTake.

What Girls Said 1

• An anon male have already corrected your grammar and spelling.

I'm curious, where are you from?