How do I pass my AP classes in high school?

For anyone who doesn't know. AP stands for Advanced Placement classes. These are advanced classes that give you a taste of what college classes are like. The problem is that I am taking this AP world history class and i've heard that it is really hard. I want to be able to pass and im nervous about doing this AP class. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to study a whole lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what I did. Read the assignments and do the homework. It really is that simple.

What Girls Said 2

• Pay attention in class. Take notes. Do your homework. Study. When an exam is coming up, study ahead of time. Dont cram everything the day before and make sure u review your notes & the textbook right before u take the exam.
    You will do great😊

• AP world isn't hard lol. It just requires work.

• Also that whole "there is going to be at least 2 hours of homework a night" is pretty much crap. I don't know if they told you that but most of the people who have taken those classes have told me that they said that.

What Guys Said 0