Is it wrong and weird to hate all adults, even though I am one myself?

I just have this huge hatred of older adults, especially those who are parents, who all have this sense of entitlement to be treated above everyone else, believing that only their beliefs matter (as if their opinions are more valuable), that they're never wrong and expect younger adults, teens and children to respect them and treat them nicely yet never does the same for them in return.

My hatred towards these type of adults are so big, I just want to stomp their heads on a curb.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I get that. I don't like when older adults get arrogant and they're like 'well, I know more than you because you're just young' and I'm like? Age doesn't mean intelligence? It also doesn't always mean more life experience? And people know different things? I might know a hell of a lot more than them. And I'll treat everyone with respect, whether they're older or not, but they should do the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• i can feel u bro... of course not all older adults r shitty... but if someone claims he/she's never wrong (never?) coz he/she's "older and he/she knows better" and demands respect as well (respect should be earned)
    then yeah... those type of adults r nothing more than a bunch of assholes

What Girls Said 1

• If you are talking about a type of adults then yes it is fine

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, many adults forget that younger people are people too. And that just because they're older, doesn't mean they are infallible.

But of course, that doesn't mean you should be antagonistic towards every older person you meet.