Coming out to GaG?

Hey guys, so I'm coming out with something today. Something which I deem very important and that should be respect by the whole GaG community. I've been thinking about this a lot, it's be preventing me from sleeping at times and I think it's about time I come out of the closet and tell you guys how I feel.

I'M BLACK.

Sure, if you chose to meet me you might say "Hey, but you're white". THAT'S RACIST. Sure I have white skin, but my SOUL is BLACK. I feel black. I am black.

What are your feelings?

Funny how coming out as gay or trans is OK, but coming out as transracial is laughed at. You're all massive hypocrites.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you come out in Anon mode?
    It really isn't coming out

But it's good that you feel that way and can be somewhat open about it

What Girls Said 4

• img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Facepalm_(1).png
    Stupidest thing I read today.

• You're RACIST. You'll be reported to GaG. Good day!

• Your soul doesn't have a skin color, so I don't understand when you say that you're trapped in a white person's body

• I feel black... my soul is black! I don't belong in this body of a white man. I belong in the body of a black man.

By your logic, a soul can't be a woman then, so Bruce Jenner has a mental disorder? You're racist AND transphobic!

• Yeah troll better next time

• So you ridicule my attempts? You think that what I have is a mental disease rather than a fight for my freedom?

You're RACIST and will be banned.

• Wait... you're anon, ffs.

What Guys Said 11

• ___________________________________________--.
    www.troll.me/.../well-thats-good-for-you.jpg

• RACIST. You should care about me.

• How the hell am I being racist?

• You obviously don't care about my situation... so you're an ignorant racist. Have a nice day.

• ok if u consider yerself black that's fine wid me.

people can identify themselves as they wish as long as they don't annoy others.

u wanna be called black? fine... u r black!

• If your skin color is black then you're black. -_-

• Ok, cool story bro.

• You're RACIST. You're showing signs that you don't care about my plight... RACIST.

• I am an oak. I may look human but inside I am an oak. Woooosh. I wind.

• dude there are thousands like you out there and they get no hard time apart form the derogatory term "wigga"

• Good for you kid?

• Your soul is black? I'm a bit confused here.

What difference does it make if your soul is a blac soul and not a white soul?

• I'm offended!!!

• You a Zero bar?

• No one gives a fuck