Coming out to GaG?

Hey guys, so I'm coming out with something today. Something which I deem very important and that should be respect by the whole GaG community. I've been thinking about this a lot, it's be preventing me from sleeping at times and I think it's about time I come out of the closet and tell you guys how I feel.

I'M BLACK.

Sure, if you chose to meet me you might say "Hey, but you're white". THAT'S RACIST. Sure I have white skin, but my SOUL is BLACK. I feel black. I am black.

What are your feelings?

Updates:
Funny how coming out as gay or trans is OK, but coming out as transracial is laughed at. You're all massive hypocrites.

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you come out in Anon mode?
    It really isn't coming out

But it's good that you feel that way and can be somewhat open about it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Facepalm_(1).png
    Stupidest thing I read today.

4|0
    0|2
    • You're RACIST. You'll be reported to GaG. Good day!

• Your soul doesn't have a skin color, so I don't understand when you say that you're trapped in a white person's body

1|0
    1|1
    • I feel black... my soul is black! I don't belong in this body of a white man. I belong in the body of a black man.

By your logic, a soul can't be a woman then, so Bruce Jenner has a mental disorder? You're racist AND transphobic!

• Yeah troll better next time

• So you ridicule my attempts? You think that what I have is a mental disease rather than a fight for my freedom?

You're RACIST and will be banned.

• Wait... you're anon, ffs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• ___________________________________________--.
    www.troll.me/.../well-thats-good-for-you.jpg

1|0
    0|1
    • RACIST. You should care about me.

• How the hell am I being racist?

• You obviously don't care about my situation... so you're an ignorant racist. Have a nice day.

• ok if u consider yerself black that's fine wid me.

people can identify themselves as they wish as long as they don't annoy others.

u wanna be called black? fine... u r black!

0|0
    0|0
  • If your skin color is black then you're black. -_-

1|0
    0|1
  • Ok, cool story bro.

2|0
    0|1
    • You're RACIST. You're showing signs that you don't care about my plight... RACIST.

• I am an oak. I may look human but inside I am an oak. Woooosh. I wind.

1|0
    0|0
  • dude there are thousands like you out there and they get no hard time apart form the derogatory term "wigga"

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you kid?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your soul is black? I'm a bit confused here.

What difference does it make if your soul is a blac soul and not a white soul?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm offended!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You a Zero bar?

0|0
    0|0
  • No one gives a fuck

1|0
    0|1