Why are guys so attracted to girls with big assets?

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Preset notions
    2. Natural instincts
    3. Like for me I love women with larger hips and butts (Pear shaped and Hourglass types) but I love smaller breasts. Again that doesn't mean that I have never found a woman with large breasts attractive or not been with one :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For evolutionary purposes; big thighs and butt signal fertility and will have an easier time giving birth and big boobs will nurture the offspring.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Not all of us are, actually.

Personally, I prefer smaller, more petite "assets", and I know plenty of other guys that do, as well.

No matter what your figure, there are guys out there that will love it, just the way it is. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Same reason women love the masculine features in a man. The feminine features in a woman are naturally larger than that of a males the bigger the better but just like how most girls feel about muscles being too big guys feel the same way about women's physique

1|0
    1|0
  • I really hope they'll join me in seeing someone's nice character as his or her nr 1 asset :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't girls like guys with big muscles? Same concept. But not all guys are like that

2|0
    1|0
  • because we tend to be fairly shallow and wear boob goggles

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics Bitch ! (Didn't mean to say bitch but it won't let me post answer in 1 word.)

1|0
    1|0
  • We're just golddickers, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said that we are?

0|0
    0|0
  • gawd knows

0|0
    0|0
  • I love huge tracts of land.

0|0
    1|0
  • Its a sign that girls are ripe for the picking

0|0
    0|0
  • Because big boobies can be used as comfy pillows. ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Same with women, why are women attracted to taller more muscular men? Hypocrite

0|0
    1|0
    • Where's hypocrisy involved here? :)

• I assume her question was disingenuous and she was hypocritical stating that men shouldn't want this in a women.

• I honestly prefer girls with petite but nicely toned butts. I hate the giant ass look. But I DO like big boobs on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are very physical-attracted beings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because that's sexy. simple

0|0
    1|0