What does it mean when a girl asks these questions?

1_ in which city do you live
2_ where exactly?
3- what do you do in life
3- what is your horoscope?
4_ what is your age?
5_ I didn't give my age, next day she told me i am angry at you because you didn't tell me your age. serioulsy what is your age? I made her guess
6_ i was caughing the whole day so she told me stop smoking? I told her I dont smoke and I dont drink either. she asked me so do you party?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to get to know you.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1-3: interested
    4: eh horoscope... unimportant... stupid question if u ask me :P
    5: hmmm she wants to see if u r much older or much younger than her i guess... to decide how she'll move.
    6: then she thought u weren't interested at her
    7: maybe she was interested to invite u to some party then :)

What Girls Said 9

• She is coming off a little pushy. In my opinion, she needs to calm down on the question asking. Focus more on talking and making conversation.

• I don't think any think any girl should ask questions in THAT way. She's coming off as a little pushy and direct.

• Context please?

• I think she likes you..

• Either she really likes you or she wants to be besties and is looking online if your horoscope matches hers in a BFF way

• She wants to know more about you

• Weird altercation. she's just trying to get to know you

• She wants to get to know you more. She is breaking the ice.

• she's interested.

What Guys Said 6

• Dude she's interested in talkung to you. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. Trust me girls dont say stuff out of blue for the hell of it. There are some intent behind it.

• The first 5 questions... means literally that.

5_ Why does she want to know it so badly anyway..
    6_She might have been joking around

• It means she's giving you attention.

• she wants to

• She's trying to find out info about you. Problem is, she's turning it in to more of an interview. It should come natural, not like an interview

• When a girl is considering a guy, she puts him through the interview stage. This is where she will get her information, take it to her girlfriends and they will laugh and giggle n make a committee type decision on your destiny.

Don't answer all her questions. Tell her if she wants to know who u are she will have to spend time with u