Why do guys have to run game on girls?

Why can't guys just be themselves to get a girl to like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been wondering the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because girls don't like guys for who they are. They need guys to pay for the dates even if he doesn't want to. He has to do what she wants or else she'll say the guys habits suck and that he cares more about his hobbies than hers. Its either be yourself or be single for life.

What Girls Said 1

• guys are never straightforward enough. If you men would just speak your mind then things wouldn't ever have to be so difficult.

• If men spoke their minds at all time women would always be angry or the guy would never have a girlfriend

What Guys Said 3

• The very same thing applies to girls. Every one has their insecurities which they tried to cover up by pretending to be more than they are.

• That's not even close to the same thing. They are doing what they think they need to do even if 90% of the time they don't need to. But 90% of the time guys actually do have to run game to get a girl to like him

• Because flinging is mostly a superficial thing. The superficiality wears off as your get older in my experience.

• I am myself
    and won't change it