Do I drink a lot for a girl?

Now don't get me wrong I don't often drink. Sometimes every 2 weeks just one night, mostly once a month or a couple of months. Last night I drank 4 regular Beers (5-6%), 10 flugels and 3/4 bottle of vodka. I was drunk but like not sick or no Hangover whatsoever. I'm pretty small too. Is that a lot?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a girl in our age group, you definitely drink a lot at one time, especially for a small girl too. However, you even admitted you don't drink often. If you weren't sick or 'totally drunk", I wouldn't even classify this as binge drinking, regardless of what the Center of Disease Control says. It just means you have a high pain tolerance.

I'm assuming you live in a European country? Or do you live in Australia, New Zealand, Greenland, Canada, Iceland? Here in America, the girls rarely drink like this but I heard it's the opposite in other countries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes binge drinking is worse than drinking regularly in small amounts. A lot of people don't know that. 4 beers, 10 flugels and 3/4 bottle of vodka is A LOT in one night.

You're still young but think of your live and kidneys please! You want those to get sick?

• I know that's why I don't ussually drink a lot. As for the rest I live really healthy, so I don't really see much of a problem in drinking once in a while. Thought I'm gonna lessen in the alcohol a bit for now :)

• Haha thanks for answering :)

• @Onlyinit4fun I don't think she's binge drinking, because she even said she's not sick and it's not like she's completely wasted.

I also disagree with binge drinking being worse than drinking in frequent, small amounts. People who become alcoholics ruin their lives and are often jobless and they destroy their families. The worst part about binge drinking is you run a high risk of alcohol poisoning but other than that, it's no big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say no drinking is best... Don't have to follow my footsteps I just choose not to. I also don't like the taste, except those girlly fruit drinks they are the best

• congratulations
    you can compete with some alcoholics

• you are alcoholic

What Girls Said 2

• that's insanely much, but i drink twice a week but then like a bottle of wine, or some vodka... not a whole bottle

• You must get a lot of male attention with that... if you know what I mean. You decide the message and the image you want to give of yourself. That's not healthy at all.