(Quiz) What awaits you in the afterlife?

http://www.playbuzz.com/angeleenac10/what-awaits-you-in-the-afterlife

You Will Be A Demon
You Will Be A Demon. You will wonder and spread animosity and chaos and when an angel turns you will be there to redirect the ones who are weakest so there souls can be claimed like yours.

“If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.”
― Tennessee Williams, Conversations with Tennessee Williams

Most Helpful Guy

• You Will Be Reincarnated

You will be Reborn. You have yet to complete all the tasks you need to move on and until you do, your spirit will continue without your body until you finally complete your goals or realize some goals don't need to be met.

“Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
    - Rumi

:D :D :D

i chose i believe this would be a result... and it was!! yay i believe in reincarnation :D

Most Helpful Girl

• You will be an Angel of Death or Reaper. You will guide those who need it and give warning and times end to those whose time has come. You may be feared, respected, or resented but you understand your job is very important. Nothing last forever and you are the symbol of it.

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
    — J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1))

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45e6-83e0-d4194a3c4cfd.jpg

What Guys Said 7

• I got : A Fate
    You Are A Fate. Your job is to connect the people and turn its tides. You will know the end of everyone and everything and will weave the strings that take the paths to it. Everything happens for a reason and you will be that reason. You put the obstacles in peoples paths that will eventually shape who they will be.

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
    — Lemony Snicket
    ---------------------
    Wow, that was the most thorough buzzfeed quiz I've ever taken! It was like a full 17 or so questions.
    So I became a fate? By the description, I basically became a divine troll.

• Hahahahahha xD
      Lol, I agree, it was a long ass quiz!

• dat slogan on point 👌

• @ [MissNowhere] 👌

• You Are A Fate. Your job is to connect the people and turn its tides. You will know the end of everyone and everything and will weave the strings that take the paths to it. Everything happens for a reason and you will be that reason. You put the obstacles in peoples paths that will eventually shape who they will be.

— Lemony Snicket

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...409d-892e-d70652537a46.jpg

• You Will Be A Demon
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fee-b031-f3beee48cb77.jpg

Uh sucks but I don't like demons

• Maggots are impatient to eat me.

• Heaven is what awaits me.

• I'm an Angel 😇

• Lost soul, sad existence

What Girls Said 18

• You Will Be Reincarnated

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4651-9df0-93806215b207.jpg

- Rumi

• You Will Be A Fate

— Lemony Snicket

hm..

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4945-9926-f32e0b24feb0.jpg

You Are An Angel. You will watch the world change and occasionally hope for a better outcome that it may have but you will see it as it turns. You will be the one to take the hands of those who need a direction to turn.

"The wings of angels are often found on the backs of the least likely people. "
    -Eric Honeycutt

• You Will Be Reincarnated

- Rumi

• You Will Be Reincarnated

- Rumi

• You Will Be A Fate

— Lemony Snicket

• I thought I would become death/reaper. I guess I'm to good natured to take lives.

• I'll be- A Guardian Angel!!! :o

http://i61.tinypic.com/1en9s1.jpg
    You will Be a Guardian Angel. May it be a family member or just someone in need of a helping hand. You will watch over those who need your help and try to steer them in the best and right direction.

"Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly." - Mother Teresa

• You Will Be A Guardian Angel

• You will be Reborn. You have yet to complete all the tasks you need to move on and until you do, your spirit will continue without your body until you finally complete your goals or realize some goals don't need to be met.

- Rumi

• You are a Lost Soul. You will wonder until you finally find your place. You don't know when or why but someday it will happen... or so you hope. Just be careful not to wait too long or your spirit may turn to a darker side.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

• You will be a lost soul

• You Will Be An Angel

-Eric Honeycutt

• Your afterlife is Undecided

It's Undecided. You have a life yet to live and where to turn and your choices still have yet to shape your end. Be careful your choices and your thoughts. You are walking on the eggshells of life and it is very fragile my friend.

"Mistakes can be fixed. Bad decisions can be undone. Model houses can be rebuilt. And perfection is only a word that makes you feel bad about yourself."
    — Jessica Brody (My Life Undecided)

• I got a Fate. I will be there to connect people and play god... Sounds about right.

• That was a long ass quiz!

I got.. a Fate :)

Yay, I get to control everyone's life ;p

• A lost soul :(

• I'm gonna be reborn apparently

• I will be a fate. It won't let me copy and paste :/