Do you believe in Zodiac compatibility?

I do to a certain extent, Im a cancer woman & I fell in love with a Scorpio man. At first i was like there's no way we're compatible because we couldn't ever get along but Everything about the match was crazy true. Were both emotional except he keeps everything inside & I let it all out. We both just vibe & understand each other well like my intuition just tells when something is wrong with him. Were both jealous & possessive which is s good thing because it gives us reassurance of our loyalty.

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that, in my life history, astrology has been right far more often than it's been wrong, especially at describing and predicting behavior patterns on a macro scale. I've seen little to no accuracy on a day-to-day or month-to-month basis, and horoscopes in the media tend to be laughably inaccurate. But things like "Love Signs," astrological assessments of signs and how they interact, are usually shockingly (and improbably) accurate.

I know this makes no scientific sense; again, it's just my experience. It's also been harmless and fun, at a minimum, and often very informative and revealing. So I think zodiac stuff is cool. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't believe in zodiac compatability. My boyfriend's an Aries and I'm a Taurus. I'm not sure what the zodiac would say about how compatible we are, but I think that we work out well because of our personalities, not because of the days we were born :P

• Look it up you'll find that you'll be almost like what the zodiac describes

• I've looked up our individual zodiac descriptions and it's true that he has some aspects of an Aries, and I fit Taurus quite well. But I also know that my Virgo friend is nothing like the Virgo description, and I have Pisces and Gemini friends that don't fit their descriptions either :)

• @MrTexan37 that's because the descriptions are vague enough to apply to the majority of people.

What Guys Said 11

• No, the date of your birth does not have any correlation with your behavior beyond your knowledge of the zodiac and the Pygmalion-effect.

• No. I just don't see how there can actually be a correlation.

• You should try the Chinese full zodiac and life compatibility. They are a lot more fascinating with 60 personalities based on year AND month, day, time of birth and gender.

For example, if you were born in 1995, Jun 28th at 3am PST. You would be a wood-element pig with wood and earth personality and a fair bit of fire too. You would be kind, gentle primarily but sometimes trusty, steady and a fair bit of courage. You would also be a male-metal person - forceful and compassionate.

• Apparently for Scorpio it takes time to open us... but since both a water signs... emotional and love life wise.. everything will be awesome.
    Also scorpions will take you to the deep water... like more. challenges and adventures when living with them...
    But. if they sense any danger from you or anyone... they will have less chance forgivjng you or forgetting it...

• Nope, I think it's all a bunch of bullshit with the zodiac signs, traits and horoscopes. People asked me if I had the traits of a Capricorn and I said yes at some point in my life and then she's like you're a total Capricorn.

I think everyone's had most traits of all zodiac signs at some point in their life.

• No it says some signs aren't meant to be leaders yet they are owners of huge companies. And other stuff in there that's fake too

• No. I make my own compatibility. I feel like you can find a wide variety of people under each sign, and they don't all fall into the typecast of that sign.

• No. It doesn't have any creditability because it's not the position of stars and month of birth that make what we are, but only parents genes and education. : )

• I don't believe zodiac signs influence anything about your personality or your compatibility with others, at all.

• cool so you think it does work

• There has been study after study. Astrology is nonsense.

What Girls Said 12

• Not even a little bit lmao

• Like hell no. It says my most compatible sign is Cancer. No way. they're lousy managers and are incredibly emotionally weird and too sentimental.

I think as just reading from your descriptions of him and you... You two are alike. You attract who you feel on a similar emotional wave length.

Scorpios are well known for hiding shit and they are also possessive and VERY jealous. I've rarely met a scorp that wasn't all of those things i have just said.

• I don't believe it but it's fun to see how people match up.

I'm a Sagittarius girl and my compatible signs are supposedly: Leo, Gemini, Aquarius, libra and whatnot. My boyfriend is Leo. I was like "whuuuut"?

But seriously, the positions of the stars don't determine how your relationships will go. You can have fun with it, but don't get too crazy.

• I do say least a little because I'm a Virgo and I CANNOT get along with Scorpios. The ones I've met are out for the kill. I lived with one in housing for a year and she'd pretend to play nice but would always just end up vicious and mean and I was just really chill. It's safe to say we clashed like bulls in a cage a lot.

• No I do not

• Well I know what zodiac would likely to be compatible with me, and what's not. I think personality types and zodiac crosses each other, I believe in zodiac signs to a certain extent, there is nothing bad about it, I just don't want to go overboard with it.

• haha oh gosh no! I personally do not, but others may! I think its cool to look at them, but I don't think those zodiac compatible signs are accurate 😊🌸

• Nope not at all

• Yep. I don't follow it religiously though but still somewhat believe it

• Yes I do. I am a leo and do not get on with: Aquarius, Virgo or Capricorn and compatibile with Libra, leo and aries and gemini and possible Sagritarius.

However, I do not agree about jealousy and Possessiveness in relationship is a postive thing though as its a signt on narcissism and selfishness to me not reasurnance. For me, reassurance is when there IS loyality and trust - not jealousy. But I am a Leo.

• I would say astrology is like personality tests, but not reliable for determining who you should marry or for telling the future.

Most people just know about the sun signs, but you need to do a full birth chart.

I'm Aquarius, my best friend is Virgo, my best boyfriend was a Cancer. By the zodiac my soulmate should be either a Gemini or Libra, oddly I haven't been attracted to guys of these signs.

• I don't believe in zodiac sign compatibility because everyone has a different personality even if they do have the same sign.