Would a guy change himself for a girl?

Like if he really liked smoking but knew the girl didn't approve, he'd act like a really health-concscious guy so that she'd allow him to get close to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys would change their habits, behaviors or themselves for a girl, but they would only do it to have easier access to sex.

I don't think guys change for girls because the girl wants them to change or because they have true feelings for the girl. It's usually for sex, and most guys I know admit it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't expect anyone to change. If you want something changed, then Find someone else

What Guys Said 7

• He should quit smoking because he wants to. Not because you want to.
    As a tip for you. You should like him for who he is and not for what you can change him into.
    If a guy would have asked the same question I would have given him the same answer.

• You must be a special kind of stupid to ask this question -.-

• she can force him to change

• Depends on what it was. I'm willing to do things differently but not change who I am

• It's possible. Guys can make compromises with women. A few might change and ask for nothing in return. Wish for luck to find a guy who would change for you if you really need it.

• You should never change just to please somone

• Why should he?

What Girls Said 1

• People can change because they want to. He will only change if he really wants to.
    You can tell ; it will be good for him to quit. The rest is up to him.