Does anyone actually believe in quizzes?

I took a random quiz on what my IQ was and was surprised with this result:
You are a genius! Your IQ range is 170 - 185!!!

Only 0.1% of the population get this score.

You have a passion for perfection, you like to challenge yourself, and you appreciate diversity. You are committed to personal aesthetics, excel in finding problems and solutions, and have a driving force to create. You have boundless imagination and an open mind. In simple words: You Are Simply A Genius!

Famous people who got similar scores are such geniuses as Quentin Tarantino and James Woods.

http://www.playbuzz.com/korypearl10/can-we-guess-your-iq

I guess it's a compliment but I still considered myself just average. I just saw the test kind of obvious and well math has always been a strong area for me but nope... I'm far for being a genius. No way.

Most Helpful Guy

• IQ: 167

Your IQ range: 150 - 169. You are highly intelligent!

Only 2% of the population get this score.

You are a maverick, a rapid learner with multiple skills and interests. You can see problems before they occur, and have elaborate inner dialogues, thoughts, and imaginings. You are bored if you are not engaged, and constantly require stimulus in your fields of passions. Your I. Q. range is evident in college professors, social scientists, and doctors.

You're in the same pool with Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, and Anderson Cooper. Not bad!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really believe in IQ quizzes. A lot of the answers can just be lucky guesses rather than you choosing the answer because you know it. Besides, people can just make their own and there's no way of knowing that they did it right and the score is realistic. So, no, I don't believe in them.

What Guys Said 2

• I think an IQ of 181 is pretty generous for a few number patterns and anagrams...

• My IQ is 150. (Not trying to brag, just for reference.)

The IQ I got in the test is 181. Sorry guys but that's a little overblown. No, I don't believe in quizzes.

What Girls Said 1

• I got the same score and I don't think I only consider mymyself around 130 to 145. All I can say s thatthese test l tests are not always subjective, and much less have been properly studied.

There are some proper tests formerdone by researchers that, although still n culturally biased, somewhat more creditable