You guys like Nicki Minaj?

A lot of people probably hate her, but I love her lmao. I don't care if people say her music is tasteless and stupid. Her music is just fun and catchy and she's ballsy. I'm definitely going to one of her shows the next chance I get.

And before you pass judgment on me for liking Nicki Minaj, this is coming from a woman who also reeeally loves Sinatra and Paul McCartney and enjoys piano music. I have a little bit of class. Lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• i like her confidence. i like how she's making history.
    some of her tunes are sick. her vocal range is awesome.
    i like how empowering she is. she's also pretty hot lol.

but...

i dont like some of the messages she sends out.
    i dont like that kids, young girls are going to view her as a role model.
    i dont like the excessive swearing but that's rap so in a way, my fault? haha.

What Guys Said 14

• I think this just about sums up what I think about that no talent joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWbj8WX-Zo

• This for MHO.

• @xXiTacoXx That was sent to me on Facebook earlier and I literally had to step out of the clinic because I was laughing so hard. I reactivate my Facebook and ten minutes later, get this as a "welcome back" and can't control my laughter a few moments later. This is such a great parody.

• I like her because she doesn't give a fuck

• Almost never hear about her. When I do I just ignore and wait until something interesting.

• I have no reason to hate/love her, I don't listen to her music and I don't consider her an artist though.

• - a little bit of class

- using lmao twice and liking Nicki Minaj

Choose only one.

• Jesus. I guess you just exude class and intelligence, right?

• My two uses of "lmao" definitely lowered my IQ. Maybe the IQs of everyone that read this have dropped. I sincerely apologize for that.

• Lowered it to the point of below freezing temperature

• She's beautiful, but looks very serious on the pics I found... the smile seems to be far away :o

• She dying out.

Pink Friday was her best.

She only living off. Radio hits now.

PS I love all of her radio hits. Turn me on starships
    Moment 4 life.

• I don't mind her
    I just think she is incredibly arrogant

• Her music is okay, she's not ugly but I don't find her attractive.

• she's ugly, untalented and looks like miss potato head, whats not to hate?

• I like for her looks but not her music.

• I HATE HER R LIKE HELL

• you were doing ok until you mentioned Paul McCartney... he is not loved in the uk

• Sorry about that. I don't care much for him personally but I enjoy his music.

• I don't hate her, i think her music is catchy but not really the kind of women who attracts me

What Girls Said 10

• I'm different about her music but I like that she speaks her mind.

m.etonline.com/.../

www.theroot.com/.../...oring_black_videos_and.html

You may not agree with her but her body is the only thing thats fake about her.

• Like whatever you like and screw everyone else. It has nothing to do with them.

• Yeah, I know. I was just wondering what other people thought of her.

Apparently I'm not intelligent because I like her.

Fuck, guess I have to give back my biology degree. Hahah

• That's stupid. She's very supportive of education as well. Just a cool (if extremely short) lady.

• I feel ya. There are a few of her songs I've caught myself humming a few times. Some of her songs annoy the crap out of me though. I'll listen to her music but I don't think I'd ever call myself obsessed or anything extreme and I highly doubt I'd ever visit any of her concerts.

• Her music doesn't sound good. I don't care how a celebrity dresses or what they say or what they do - I judge them by one standard and one standard only - does their music sound good?

• It doesn't sound good to you. There's a world of difference.

• she's the baddest bitch of them all.

• Emphasis on that "little" on the "little bit of class". Trash is still trash, and no matter what else you listen to she won't stop being trash.

• I don't really listen to her like I used to. I like her old songs better like Your Love, Did It On Em, and Moment 4 Life.

• I wouldn't say I hate her, but I can say that I don't like her music.

• I like some of her songs.

• I like her confidence in herself