How do you successfully give up on dating and focus on getting out of poverty?

I've come to realize I don't want a women ever again I need to know how to stay true to this and just get money. ik how to get money I need to know how to always have my mind on something else never a women

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a job which requires your constant attention. Realize that dating costs cash (a lot of it sometimes- think expensive anniversary gifts and fancy restaurants) and that you'd worked hard for it so don't blow it away like most people do. Try saving money (as much as you can) and you'll notice changes in your band account in a matter of months. You might not be a millionaire, but you'll have yourself a good start to live a normal life. Also get small jobs outside your actual job with flexible work hours eg babysitting, dog walking etc to earn some extra cash. Whenever you go out somewhere don't spend all of your money and whenever you receive money from someone try to save most of it, if not all of it. And don't eat out much- cook instead. Basically, focus on your work and be careful about how you spend your money and you'll be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations. I respect your way of thinking and the decision you've made.

As for suggestions, I only have one - fuck buddies.

Good luck,

What Girls Said 1

• Stop thinking about women. Learn to meditate.

What Guys Said 1

• Eh, Money is more important then a vagina will ever be mate...