(Quiz) Which brain chemical are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexkasprak/which-brain-chemical-are-you

You got: Oxytocin
You are a talented lover and a true romantic. Like the feelings of bonding oxytocin can promote in your brain, the love people have for you is remarkably powerful. Be careful out there!
(Quiz) Which brain chemical are you?

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Norepinephrine
    You are intense and daring. Like the flight-or-flight reflex norepinephrine plays in a role in creating, you constantly giving everything 110%. You are more likely found base jumping off of Victoria Falls then you are watching Netflix in bed.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-15786-1437772378-22.gif

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

You are intense and daring. Like the flight-or-flight reflex norepinephrine plays in a role in creating, you constantly giving everything 110%. You are more likely found base jumping off of Victoria Falls then you are watching Netflix in bed.

I don't think I represent norepinephrine too well xD

1|0
    0|0

but just 3 questions? :|

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Serotonin
    You are a confident and trusted friend to many. Like serotonin’s role in your brain, you have a strong influence on the mood of your friends. Lucky for them, you treat them pretty well!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-2962-1437777263-10.gif

Dat accuracy tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Dopamine
    You are the life of the party! Just like the reward pathway that dopamine deals with in your brain, you are always looking for the next good time. People turn to you when they want to have fun! Remember, though, everything in moderation!

That is not the description I would use to describe my self...

1|0
    0|0

You are a confident and trusted friend to many. Like serotonin’s role in your brain, you have a strong influence on the mood of your friends. Lucky for them, you treat them pretty well!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • What in the fuck are these questions anymore?

1|0
    0|0
  • Serotonin. I'll make you feel good about yourself and help you relax.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the LAW. :D

Serotonin regulating shit (cock blocking)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

1|0
    0|0

:)

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

2|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Norepinephrine 😂 it's says I'm more likely to be found BASE jumping off Victoria Falls rather than watching Netflix in bed which is SOOOO not true but it was a cute quiz 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Oxytocin
    You are a talented lover and a true romantic. Like the feelings of bonding oxytocin can promote in your brain, the love people have for you is remarkably powerful. Be careful out there!

1|0
    0|0
  • I also got Oxytocin. Not at all surprised. Probably did not even need to take the quiz.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Dopamine

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0