Have you ever hit a car while parking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without damaging it.

What Guys Said 12

• While parking no. I've mainly been hit because of careless drivers though. One was trying to run a red basically and I heard a huge skid followed by her hitting my side rear.

I did hit a mailbox during a snowstorm using my brother's car. I skid forever and it had concrete interior.

Another car hit me at a 4 way and wouldn't stop until her car couldn't move anymore. Insurance put down 50/50 fault stupidly because the damage wasn't from the "door down" which is dump as the towing company witnessed the whole thing and clearly saw that it was some cynical old lady who drove like crap. Her front hit my side.

• Fortunately not... though a few days back my father switched the automatic parking function on his Volkswagen on. The parking spot was too narrow and he hadn't seen the system had switched itself off.
    Not knowing that, he continued to gently push the accelerator pedal... thinking the system was still steering.
    Than, suddenly, a very light bump. Fortunately no damage.
    We got the car parked manually and considered ourselves lucky :-)

• I don't even remember the last time I had to do side-parking. Never hit any cars while parking. But I rarely drive so that plays a role.

• i was with my friend and she was driving. I told her "i don't think you can make it in the parking spot"... needles too say she hit the car and she booked it lol.

• Who's asking?

• no i have not.
    i take it you have then?

• I had dump trucks try to side swipe me at 80 mph in the dark multiple times and I've still been in an accident. One actually ran me off the road...

• no did not

• Pretty sure haha

• no because i can drive :DDDDD

• No, but I've been hit by a car in a parking lot.

• No, but plenty of people seem to hit me and then drive off.

What Girls Said 4

• Yepppp. I was trying to park my vehicle into a tiny space at college. Thankfully, no damage came from it. I proceeded to find a different place to park, though.

• I've tapped someone else bumper from pulling in too far, but wasn't going fast at all. So no damage happened.
    Someone else has hit mine while parking though.

• I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it... I want to talk to my lawyer.

• No I haven't