Do you have an easy or hard time controlling your emotions?

For instance, do you feel the energy building up inside your body when your angry and stop it before you act out? Or when you feel extremly sensitive and feel like you are going to try, but you control the emotion? Or do you just act out? Lemme know 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm a very emotional male. I been battling Bipolar disorder
    so it all contributes.. i have no problem with anger if the people around
    me aren't making me upset i tend to swallow it but can get rebellious
    but don't act out because it can lead to serious matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a hard time and I hate it! It always puts me in a bad position. I really need and want to know how to control them.

What Guys Said 6

• It's a trained skill like any else. It was harder as a child and teen but now it's not especially hard once you figured yourself out and got a grasp of emotions and how they work.

We create our own emotions so it's not like it's something external attacking you.

• I'm in control of my emotions in the sense that I try to think about my actions before I actually do it.

• The older I get, the easier it is to control my emotions. :-P

• When i get angry I just let it rush through me. When I'm upset I can normally bottle it up. I dunno, I guess it depends on how strong I'm feeling that emotion

• Easy. I'm grown and I'm not a bitch.

• I try to hold back but I have harder time holding back sadness

What Girls Said 2

• pretty simple now. I'm quite used to it.

• I typically can, and if I feel myself losing it, I leave the area. The only issue I have is when anxiety triggers get me and I have panic attacks. I never have had an angry outburst in my life though.