Has the disappearing bee crises been resolved yet?

this year our family has killed 2 bees that were creating problems at our barbecues or in our homes and I feel bad about it but with the higher number of bees that I see - I don't think there is a shortage of them. Is the bee famine real?

Most Helpful Guy

• No and I will tell you that we are working hard on fixing the problem. Not my department but my company is investing millions to fix the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true that bees are dying out, yeah, and it hasn't been solved yet. You might just live in an area with a lot of bees but, worldwide, there's less bees than before which is kinda important. But I don't think you should feel too awful about killing two bees :P

What Guys Said 2

• I hadn't realized but it's been some time that I've seen a bee even though we have quite a number of flowers in the garden.
    We have wasps and gnats but it's months ago since I've seen any bee... bye bye honey :-(

• No when I left hawaii they were having copious problems there as well with less bee's

What Girls Said 0