What things would you do if you could shapeshift?

Most Helpful Girl

• First I would be a bird so I could fly and see the world from the sky. First a small one to see how hard I would have to flap, then a duck to see if it's awkward to float and swim like that, then an eagle or gull so I could soar without flapping
    Then I would be some fort of fish so I could breathe underwater, then a whale to feel massive and dive down deep, then a dolphin so I could see what echolocation is like and so I could leap out of the water.
    Then I'd be a cat so I could slink around, jump, climb, hear and see, and do cat stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Is this like I can change anything small about my appearance that I wanted or do I have to transform into animals and can't edit my human appearance?

• Change into something else entirely

• In that case, I'd turn into a bird first (like everyone else who comments :P ) and explore some of the world from above and see how beautiful it is. But I'd probably get done with that pretty quickly. I would probably transform into a lioness or another big cat to see how it feels to be that strong and fast and to have that much power. I'd transform into something like a puffer fish too because they're adorable and I wouldn't have to go deep into the dark of the sea. But, eventually, I think I'd try out being a cat or a dog because I want to just get attention and people touching me all day and it seems like a pretty good life to try out :P

• The question is what wouldn't I do...

• Turn into a bird and fly. I've always wanted to fly.

What Guys Said 2

• Lets say I wouldn't have to work for a living and there would be a few bank managers scratching their head wondering where all that damn money went to

• Dog i d love to see the world in there eyes. And I'd love all the sense they have
    Or maybe a shark so I can explore the deep blue below.

Or a lizard so I can have regenerative powers