How to avoid being second best?

I've had this problem all my life. Growing up, I've never had one single best friend which is play with me. However, every time I go out with more than one friend I am always the one left out no matter what the number is. It's not like I don't try to be involved because I try so bloody hard yet I am ALWAYS the one that it wouldn't matter if they were there or not. An example of this was last weekend when me and 2 of my other friends were drinking and they ended up just whispering and cuddling each other while I was alone on the other bed, or my friends party when there were at least 8 people and they all huddled together and excluded me again. I'm worried that all my life I will be like this ans I just wanted to know if there are any ways to avoid this situation because obviously I wanna go out with more than one friend but I don't want to be second best, I don't want anyone to be excluded.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much you can do, The best will always be the prettiest person, Sadly you just gotta play the raw hand you've been dealt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be that friend and sometimes I still am. but lately i've noticed that everyone is or has been this friend to someone so just keep that in mind. ;) If you still want to be around them but this still bothers you that much than just keep your distance and find friends who will exclude you less because trust me they're out there. you meet new people all the time throughout and friends are everywhere. <3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just be the best that you can be.