How can you stop comparing yourself to other people?

I've always wondered this. I am a 100% guilty of it- i compare myself to a model-Alexis Ren-which I know is unrealistic but I do! Are you guys guilty of doing this too? And how should one stop doing it? Lemme know your thoughts 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know--I find that I don't do a ton of self-comparisons. Not sure why though.

Most Helpful Girl

• the way you stop is to stop first of al looking at pictures of these models. You're right it's unrealistic and you know why? because it is literally a model's job to look good and THAT'S IT. the average person doesn't have the time or capacity for that matter to look like a model and that's ok. also just focus more on self improving and you will compare less.

What Guys Said 4

• No offence, But... You know you look good... why the fuck would you need to compare yourself to someone? 0_o

• I do not compare myself to other people. I think it might have something to do with me not giving a shit.

• To be fair... there's really no one who can compare to me. I am in a league of my own.

• Grow up ! Keep telling yourself be happy with who i am

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously guilty of it... especially when it comes to models...

• Stop yourself when you do until it becomes a habit.