What states/ countries have you traveled to?

Just curious :)

I have a postcard collection so I have to keep track of which states I've been to.

So far I have been to: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tenessee, Virginia, West Virginia

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been to more than 30 states, I can't say which I haven't been to off the top of my head. As for countries, I have been to Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and France.

What Guys Said 7

• When I do the list it is 15 countries and 3 states
    Countries
    Republic of Ireland (Home)
    Northern Ireland
    Scotland
    England
    Wales
    Spain
    Belgium
    Netherlands
    Sweden
    Germany
    Austria
    Italy
    Greece
    Poland
    USA

States
    New York
    Illinois
    Texas

• I've been to Canada a lot (only because I lived on the border when I was little so I drove over to the small Canadian town on the other side of the border.) I think Mexico and some Caribbean Island nation just north of South America. I can't remember what it was.
    States I have been to:Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Florida, Virginia.

• It'd be a good sized list. Probably not as big as others' lists. Anyways, here goes:

Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Australia, California, Minnesota, Michigan, NY, North Carolina, Maryland, South Carolina, and Tennessee. I should probably go out west more, and maybe south a little, too.

• I have been to planet earth before

• Pennsylvania, California and New Jersey so far.

• About 20 countries or so. Don't feel like listing them all rn

• SC, NC, GA, FL, AL, MS, LA, TX, NM, VA, WV, MD, PA, NJ, NY, KY, OH, IN, TN.

What Girls Said 8

• Only to Florida when I went to Disney World as a kid :P

• Countries on the other hand is like Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Tunisia, Greece, Italy, and a few other places, I've been to a lot :)

• It's easier to visit more countries if you are from Europe than it is for Americans to visit other countries. The US is about the same size as Europe. The longest roadtrip I've ever been in consisted of only the U. S. and Canada and it was the equivalent of driving from Lisbon to Kiev

• @eagleriverjohn Yeah, that's true. I like the idea of going on a road trip, but it'd just be a road trip around the UK and that is nowhere near as interesting as road trips across the US.

• Not enough. :(

States I've been to: Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Kentucky, and Tennessee. I've also been to Canada.

• I've traveled to Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy.

• Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas. I haven't been to too many places and I have never been out of the country. Maybe one of these days.

• New York
    Jersey
    Louisiana
    Texas
    Pennsylvania
    Virginia
    Tennessee

I want to Travel to more places doe

• Countries:Just the U. S and Canada.
    States: Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Nevada.

• New York California new jersey Florida Maryland

Canada Croatia UK and Italy

• States I've been to include: Florida, Georgia

Countries I've been to: Nigeria