Would you rather?

Would you rather be slapped with the truth or kissed by a lie?

• slapped with the truth
  • kissed by a lie

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had both happen to me many times. And while being slapped with the truth was more painful at the moment, it was the only thing out of those 2 to have benefited me.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on situation but probably 90% the truth

• well being slapped by a lie will hurt later, so I choose truth...

• If I was kissed by a lie I'd still have a girlfriend

• I don't know... What does the truth and what does the lie look like. Are they hot?

What Girls Said 8

• I would definitley rather be slapped with the truth. Yes, the truth can be painful and hard to hear, but it's the truth and sometimes truthfulness is needed. However, being kissed by a lie is harder because it can cause much more damage.

• Slapped with the truth of course. Being kissed by a lie is absolutely horrible, I don't understand why anyone would choose that over the truth.

• Slapped with the truth.
    If I find out I've been kissed with a lie, I won't be the only one getting slapped with some truth and I guarantee my slaps come with much more power. :)

• Truth >

Always!

• Slapped with the truth. It would hurt, but the pain would pass after some time.
    And at least, I wouldn't be deceived.

• Slapped with truth. I hate being lied to. Makes it difficult for me to trust anyone..

• Slapped ✋

---------

• Slapped with the truth. Better to know the truth head on.