What do you love about being a 90s baby yeah?

I think we are the best generation ever. We are coolest the hottest. Maybe not the smartest but we still have the most Fun out of any gen before us. And I think we are the most understating generation. We are the most cocky and arrogant self center gen.
As Nathan from Misfits once said we a are beautiful.
Some play some We are young - Hollywood undead or 3 oh 3 lol.

We have sponge Bob lol the real sponge Bob not this new shit lol

Just having fun with this question shout out to my 90s babies

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah! spongebob is the star before. The fairly odd parents too. lol
    They say that baby boomers are better but 90s also rocks. haha! I know I am!
    We value the importance of friendship and the environment and don't rely too much on technology (not that other don't value them, but we had live how it is w/o them and the bonding time). The new generation sure has lived with technology 24/7 and the kids don't play out not like we used. Sadly but it's easier now to reach out with people. Nevertheless they are future oriented.
    Are the 90s cocky and arrogant? haha! bling bling! but we are understanding...

Most Helpful Guy

• Um no we don't. Our music sucks. Style sucks. The people that were young adults in the 80s were 100x cooler. We're also the whiniest generation so far. We're also not very humble.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah we rock 😎 cheers 🍻

• Not the smartest i agree my five year old niece is soo smart and reasonable she thinks like a ten year old 😫 and I've met more kids like this too very smart ! While when i was five i was picking my nose -.-

• All movies👍

• The TV shows

• I love it how technology only really started taking over when we were too old to be running around outside, playing tiggy and things so we had a great childhood playing outdoors then when we were teenagers we started using technology more.

• Yes we had the best of both world I forgot about that.

I was still a kid buying those 99cent ninja sword playing with my friends. Or playing kick ball awsom times.

• Yeah, I'd like my kids to have a childhood like that and not just sit around on the computer in their spare time

What Guys Said 1