What do you see as rascim and why?

What do you think is rascist and why? My family thinks I'm terrible for crushing on a black guy and dating him. He said I'm going down a bad road. My opinion I know a lot more than he thinks at my age because I'm not a know it all like he says I am. I make bad decisions because I feel like it I have one year before I'm an adult especially for dating whom ever I please. I know right from wrong he doesn't have to be a jackass about it. It none of his place to ask those questions so he can judge me off it. It's not his place.

If it says in the bible who we are supposed to date than who can biracial people date black or white?

Most Helpful Guy

• Racism is a very touchy subject depends on the individual. Sometimes, people wouldn't mind a racist joke as long as they're open-minded about it.

However, annoyance does not discriminate, to be frank. Everyone has their own annoying moments and pleasurable moments and a lot of people are just bitter and you cannot control that.

It is wrong to hurt someone with some racist slurs and whatnot. To me, I am an Arab but it doesn't bother me when someone curses Arabs or give them a bad name. I just shrug it off and move on. Some people seems to use the racist card to their advantage and that could be stupid too.

So, in the end, it depends on the person who could take it rather being insulted or offended. But by God, people seems to be over-sensitive over anything nowadays, isn't it?

• Definitely these days. It's like one of there trends now lol. I think it's always going to be here regardless and they don't need to wine about some of it the little stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I admit black guys are packing extra meat in the trouser department and really know how to use it and are in better shape than mist white guys. All together black guys are a superior male specimen but I dont want to marry one. As a successful white woman I want a successful white man to raise little Caucasian kids. I have already aborted five bkack babies. Lets just say it takes more than something big and black to win the heart of this modern woman

What Guys Said 7

• bad road coz u date a black guy?

that's sad... they just believe all blacks r scums... so would they rather u to date a white criminal than a black good guy?

• Even if I date a black criminal I can ecleased give him one chance. I'm a good women by heart regardless of certain sins I do.

• I really don't want to sin. Sometimes I really do though. I give in sometimes because it feels like it only life sometimes instead of being wrong. I'm trying to get better.

• anyway if u r 18 as u say... then yer family cannot tell u who to date or not... right?

• Just don't get pregnant, enjoy your young years.

• I dont want my kid growing up in this generation right now, ill wait till im older for sure.

• " I will not let discrimination happen against you because you are from a different race" is racism mate..

• I see racism as believing that humans have separate biological races that have different capabilities physically and mentally, and the reason why is because, though we have separate ethnic groups with distinctive facial features and hair types, these different ethnic groups are still part of the Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens (Modern Human) species and are not a separate subspecies like Panthera leo massaica and Panthera Leo Persica (East African Lion and Asiatic Lion).

Believing Black people run faster by nature, that Asians are smarter by nature, and White people are.. whatever by nature and NOT from different cultural expectations and customs is what I call racism, only because it is the true definition of racism. Everyone who says that not finding White people attractive is grounds for racism are racist themselves, because they're too stupid to understand that preference over skin colour is no different that preference over hair colour.

• You're parents are racist for thinking it's bad to crush on a black guy because they think he's 'dangerous' or 'bad' news just because his skin color. Any anything that treats a person differently solely because of their skin color is racist. Judge a person by their character not their skin color.

• Racism is prejudging a person because of appearance. Assuming because they have certain physical characteristics they must or are more likely to have other characteristics. Making an association between physical and mental character without empirical evidence.

• If he is a good guy then date him, race shouldn't matter.

• My grandparents say they old and wise and religious. They say we arnt supposed to date outside race.

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but it is your life. They used to say the same thing about nationalities, and I am a "European mutt" mixed with German, Irish, and Italian and I've turned out pretty well.

What Girls Said 0