Whats with all the ugly/fat question? Fuck that shit enjoy the life you got! Why worry what everyone else thinks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really worry about people who specially make it a point to hate others so much and so often. To me they have bigger issues than someone who eats too much. Like minding their own business.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Because humans are social creatures and we want to be appreciated/accepted/comforted/liked etc. by others.

2. But at the same time, humans are also assholes who want to belittle/reject/ridicule/hate others because fuck you, #1!

What Girls Said 4

• Just goes to show how different we all really are 😛 One man's junk is another man's jewels !

• People are insecure and feel the need for validation from others. I actually feel sorry for those people.

• Society has a way of making ok looking people or even good looking people, look ugly. I have to admitt every other day I feel ugly af but im getting to the point were I just dont give af. Honestly looks are overrated now.

• Because if you're fat or ugly you'll never find love. Especially if you got small boobs and a flat butt.

What Guys Said 0