SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPENED?

Okay, so... something horrible has happened to me yesterday. My brother (20) is out of town (he still lives with us) and i went into his room and snooped around, like every normal, annoying little shit of a sister (im actually a good sister) and... in a drawer i stumbled across his old phone. So, whats so bad about this phone that he hasn't used in 3 or 4 years? EVERYTHING. I charged it up and started looking through it. It didn't have any contacts or shit on it so, whatever, until i got to the photo gallery (its an old xperia btw) and... I. found. nudes. oh god, im actually still scarred from the experience, i nearly dropped the phone. does anyone know what I should do? should i pretend i never saw it? or just never, ever look my brother in the eyes again. PLEASE PEOPLE, I NEED HELP.

by the way, i put the phone back, he would never know I've been on it.

And, also, I know its partly my fault for looking through his shit, but im so innocent i didn't expect it... who am i kidding im not innocent but still
Also, people saying its disrespectful, its not. Thats how me and my brothers relationship is. Were super close and go through each others stuff alll the time, its not weird for us. Also me and my brother go on each others things all the time

Most Helpful Guy

• push that memory into the deepest part of your brain and hope it never emerges

Most Helpful Girl

• Well served you right for being such a nosey shit! Don't mention it to him, why would you do that? How would you like it if he went through all your drawers? You were hoping for something private why else would you be doing it?

Mind your own business in future, and don't mention it to your brother. It's not for your concern.

What Guys Said 24

• 1) Why the fuck were you snooping around on his shit? Mind your own damn business

2) There isn't a single guy on this fucking planet who dosent watch porn/nudes, Infact i recall a scientific group a couple years back actually tried to test the mental differences between guys who watch porn and guys who dont, but they could not find a single guy who has never watched porn.

3) he's a guy for fuck sake, Most guys masturbate on a daily basis, Ofcourse he will have porn somewhere, Its not a big deal, fucking hell...

• Of course everyone watches porn, who doesn't? Even I have. that's all i got from that

• because maybe its my brothers dick, and id rather go my whole life not seeing that

• Wait, Your saw nudes of your brother? Like... Him taking nude pictures of himself?

• Please accept that many young teenagers swap nude pics. I never advocate that sort of thing, and I've stated it here more than once.

The best course of action for you is to do nothing, say nothing. In time it will recede to the back of your mind and will be largely forgotten. Why do I say do nothing? You have snooped, as you admit, which is a betrayal of trust. Your behaviour is just as bad as that of your brother. you could unleash a whole can of worms if you say anything. This could lead to permenant rifts in your family, which may never heal. I hope he's away long enough for the phone to discharge fully. I take it you left it on so it will discharge?

Just ignore what you saw. It may not be what you would do, but many girls do send nude pics, and there are millions, literally, to be found on the internet.

• Well that's what you get for looking in HIS photo gallery on HIS phone.

• Haha, snooping around. Sounds just like me (I snoop around in my family's rooms all the time)
    If I were you, I'd keep it a secret, but only drop some very light hints if you want something from him. Not enough for him to know for sure that you've seen the pics, just to get him guessing, so he won't take the chance. Well now you know something about your wonderful brother, I'm sure you can live with it. Just give it time and let the dust settle.
    Morals of the story:
    ~Always keep a password on everything, or just don't have a phone.
    ~Time heals all wounds ;)

• your username is funny as fuck. I think you can just forget about this and enjoy some cheesy nachos lol.

• Nudes, thats it? Serves you right for snooping. Its really not that big a deal, you probably don't want to mention it to him but yeah not really a big deal.

• That what you get for looking at other people personal belongings

Put it back and never say anything
    He probably forgot about the thing if it was dead

• I think you brought this upon yourself and this is your punishment.

• You discovered that a person has an intimate side of themselves. Ok, life goes on.

• The phone still has some battery life because you charged it, i think he would know if the phone strangely was charged

• Just forget you ever saw it and act as if nothing happened. You shouldn't have been going through his old phone. You're not innocent now though are you? lmfao

• Never have been, never will be. Also, i was going through it becasue i wanted to see if it actually still worked. its old asf

• lol well now you know it does work.. and you've gained a bit of education to boot. All you can do is move on. You could tease your Brother about his willy if you are brave enough to or just forget about it and stay quiet..

• As if you've never sent nudes... The way you dug up a 4-5 year old phone and went straight to the photo gallery I'd say you were looking for them...

• When you said horrible as I read it I thought it be pics of your torturing small animals, date raping woman or being tagged team by some buddies... but that just go to a happy place in your head anytime you start to think about it

• 1-Fuck you for fucking with his fucking phone.
    2-Its normal. Why the fuck are u surprised? We allllllllllllllllllll do this.

• Just one question I just woke up Bude of u? 😕or normal nudes

• that's what you get teach your ass to go snooping lmao creeper

• What's your kik?

• Forget it and remember he is a young man which have a normal sex life like everybody!

• thats what you get for searching strangers' stuff.

• As long as it wasn't you on the nudes, where's the problem? He's twenty. Keep your snotty nose out of his things.

• You had to charge the battery to see it, thus it's not as casual as you want us to believe.

• When he looks at the phone he'll see the battery has some charge and he'll know someone snooped.

• By the way, when you come out of the shower and look in a mirror, what do you see? A nun or a naked teen?

• You're supposed to laugh it off. You could just say "hey I went through your old phone and found nudes lol" and literally nothing bad would happen. He might laugh it off too, he might feel a little awkies about it but end up laughing about it later or just not caring. If you're close to a guy, whether his sister or his friend or whatever else, you should both be able to laugh it off.

Why are you "scarred"?

• Well everyone has their own sex life, you know? Your parents, brother, etc... so try not to worry about it. Besides, it's not like you didn't know he had a penis... definitely don't say anything to him, or he'll feel worse and much more embarrassed than you do. I hope this helped

• oh i know, i accidently walked in on him once... that wasn't awkward. he kept reminding me for days about it and then his friends came over and teased me... so yeah. but thanks that did help.

• Yeah my younger sister's walked in on me before too... it's really really awkward. The problem is she's morbidly curious about it.. hard to get some privacy lol

• And im glad i could help you a bit 😁

• Why would you snoop through another persons things? That is disrespectful.

• Well, is he packing?

What Girls Said 18

• pretend that you never saw it or else WW3 or SILENT WAR, you won't ever talk to each other again. haha! He's a guy after all that loves women and nudes.

Wait you are 15! You shouldn't have seen that. You are scared alright and erase them in your mind for now :))

• He's a grown man who looks at naked pictures.
    What is so bizarre about this?
    Come out of your shell... you aren't 5.
    You had to know this exists with ALL adults (even some teens look at nudes).

• Yeah, I found my parents' nudes and pictures of sexual intercourse between them once. It's pretty awful, but you just have to get over it and try to forget about it :P

• Oh, honey. It's all normal, your brother is fine. Carry on and don't go through his shit again (lest you find nudes!)

• First of all.. you are such a nosey fucking shut!!! You sent thrr

• The first rule is never look at the pictures unless you want to be scared for life. Honestly pretend it never happened. You might make you twos relationship weird/awkward. And don't do it again personal belongings are PERSONAL.

• You really need to look up the word "horrible" and you both need to stop going through each other things, that's just odd lol

• As cheesy as it sounds, a guy like him has needs too and the need to keep a spank bank of pictures stored somewhere... which you found the secret place for it.

• You shouldn't have been snooping. You went looking for stuff and you found it.

• You should expect that when snooping through a Young's guys phone, get over it and poke your nose out of things next time.

• Yea, why the fuck did you go looking around HIS room anyway? This is what you get! >:(

• That's what you fuckin' get.

• This is so funny to me I don't know hahaha

• You deserved it. Next time you'll think twice before snooping around.

• Dont tell him about it or anyone else for that fact. And in time you'll feel less guilty

• You put it back when you came across just one, right?

Just pretend like it never happened.

• OMG, you should pack your things and leave before he gets home. Move out of town, maybe halfway around the world where nobody knows you. Change your name, dye your hair, and fake a different accent so no one will know it's you.
    :P

Just pretend it never happened.

• Well perhaps that will teach you a lesson in not going snooping around in other peoples rooms.

Think how you would feel if you found out that your brother had been going through all your drawers and wardrobes.

Try keeping your nose out of other peoples business and then you won't get scarred.