I need to know asap?

So I was looking at my crushes pictures on Facebook, and I sent him a friend request on accident! Omg I'm sooooo embarrassed. And I cancelled it right away though. Can someone tell me if he still revived the notification? Although I already cancelled it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No as long as they weren't actively on Facebook when you sent it then the notification won't pop up. By the way, if he's your crush you should send him a Facebook. People I barely even know send me friend requests all the time. It's a pretty normal thing to do. It'll make a good excuse to kinda ease your way in and get him interested.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I think with the new update, it shows that someone sent a request but if you cancelled it and they went too your profile, it would say add friend. He's probably thinking wtf

• Brah send that facebook friend request , just do it
    Being shy doesn't help shiet

• Oh that facebook relationships haha. Just go out add him and stop playing games...

• Dude I'm serious! I just deactivated it. He shall never know

What Girls Said 4

• I think he will not get the notification..

• No. He won't receive it. If you canceled it instantly but he was online at the time he might see the notification sign but it would disappear when he opens it.

• No, he won't if you removed it.

• Yup... if he has notifications on his phone he would have received the notification.