How do you tackle stress?

There's a few things that I do. I'd clean the entire house when I'm stressed out, then after that I'd sleep. If after sleeping and I'm still feeling stress, I play the piano. It clears my mind off everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I either meditate, go outside, or go somwhere
    high up where the wind is strong.

Feeling the wind push against me
    has always been something I liked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I take a hot shower, then I make some hot soup. After that I lay on my bed. Contemplating about life and to distract me. If I'm still feeling stress then I'd play the viola.

What Guys Said 6

• Happy music always works for me. A bit ashamed to admit it but Taylor Swift's Shake It Off does wonders.

• I tackle stress by watching anime, playing video games, and taking lone walks.

• I learned today that not only is stress detrimental to your health but, it's genetic. You inherit it, if your parents have it

• Exercise. I'll go thrash around on my bike or lift some weights. It works every time!

• Tackling is pretty easy
    Go for the legs and tie your hands around them, when you did that its not hard to just pull em and you'll tackle this stress guy of your

• eating chocolate, working out and listening to piano and guitar as well

What Girls Said 6

• Usually I just ignore it. If I'm too stressed out I'd go for a run, or play the cello.

• I like to talk to someone, listen to music, drink , sleep or take a nice hot shower (it soothes me) .

• I definitely clean as well when I'm feeling stressed out. Listening to music, reading, drawing, singing, talking with friends, and sleeping help me as well.

• I run I run and I run. LOL
    I go out and try to meet or talk to some people.

• When I'm stressed I usually talk to my friends or I listen to music. Music always seems to help. Always.

• Cleaning
    sports and music