Why can't people just express it out?

Why must people keep everything to themselves even if they don't like it? Isn't it better to tell that person instead? I mean, if it doesn't hurt the feelings of others, I don't see why not? Like just now I drove home and the neighbor's car was parked at my house gate and I have no where to park, I wanted to tell the neighbor to move the car away but my grandma don't allow me to lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's "improper" but in your position I would do nothing until you find that car parked somewhere else near the dark and key it

Most Helpful Girl

• People are so scared of confrontation and causing problems.

What Guys Said 3

• Because many people want to avoid confrontation for a variety of sociological and evolutionary reasons.

This of course leads to passive aggressiveness and general unhappiness. Confront your neighbor and resolve the situation.

• Just park behind them and get them to come get you to move it. Touche.

• Haha doesn't seem like an option, if I were to park behind them I'd be parking on the main road and all the cars can't pass through.

• You should one question at a time.

What Girls Said 1

• They're afraid of the confrontation.