Does it annoy you when fat people call themselves ''Curvy'' and ''Thick''?

It really annoys me, I mean, I have been very overweight at points in my life, but, I never tried to act like i wasn't.

to me, 'Curvy', 'Thick' and words as such, Just seem like shitty attempts from fat girls to glorify themselves and seem better then they actually are.

What do you think?

Oh, And its worth noting, When i say fat, I dont just mean a couple LBs overweight, I mean... Large belly overhanging, etc etc.

• Yes, Fat girls should not use them terms
    41% (11)69% (11)51% (22)Vote
  • No, Fat girls can use those terms if they wish.
    59% (16)31% (5)49% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they are like : Just some curves :/
    Weight : 130 Kg

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, I hate when they say ''oh im just big boned''... Nah... big bones dont fucking jiggle xD

What Girls Said 7

• No it really does not bother me, obese people can call themselves "slender" for all that I care. I don't believe you aren't as valuable as a human being, because you're overweight. I don't get why you care what they refer to themselves as, it's not like it hurts you and honestly it's none of your business.

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer to use the term hourglass shape for women who are slim or fit but have an actual curvy FRAME.

Sofia vergara is a great example

2|0
    1|0
  • Really Non- attractive girls I know see themselves as VS models. It's the same thing. I don't care, let them call themselves whatever they want, why would other people care?

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only heard the terms curvy and thick when talking about a healthy woman with ass and tits. "Thick" usually means you have a big ass. But a nice one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can use such terms! I mean, they probably feel better about themselves and isn't that what its all about in the end, for people to be comfortable with themselves?

1|0
    1|0
  • It means there comfortable in their skin.

0|0
    0|0
    • It rather means they're in denial. If they would be comfortable, they would have no problem calling themselves fat.

• Show All
    • Ofcourse i would? If it was small, I would call it small?

Im not going to say i have a big dick if its 2 inches am i? xD

• Let's just say we have difference in opinion. I don't think it really matters. Who cares what they call themselves.

• It really pisses me off that fat people want to have their overweight bodies accepted by others, but yet they don't want to be called fat, which is exactly what they are: fat.

2|2
    3|0

What Guys Said 6

• doesn't bother me because it doesn't affect me directly.

2|0
    0|1
  • I took it serious at first but I'm pretty sure this is a successful troll post (I voted "B" regardless.)

0|0
    1|0
  • I would rather here a girl say I am thick and curvy verse im "fat" some guys love a girl with some meat on them bones more so when there confident about there weight

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll approve of it once guys can use the same excuses.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing curvy about them is their jelly rolls

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I hate that girls use "curvy" as a nice way of saying fat cuz when guys say they like curvy girls, they really mean they like an hourglass figure with a good hip to waist ratio.

0|0
    0|0