What concerns you more climate chance or isis?

• Climate change, I am from Africa, Asia or South America
  • ISIS, I Am from Africa, Asia or South America
  • Clmate change, I am from North America or Europe
  • ISIS, I am from North America or Europe

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Climate change will kill us all off. Perhaps not all at once, but definitely all of us. North American involvement in the civil wars in the middle east created ISIL. It should also kill itself off.

• Climate change.
    ISIS is kinda a local problem at the moment and like every tyrannic regime, they have an expiration date

• Climate change. If everyone would be more economical with their footprints and recycling, they wouldn't need to rely on fossile goodies that much.

• Too many of those Jihadi guys out there hiding among the muslim population.

What Guys Said 12

• They both concern me in different ways.

Climate change because i know its going to seriously be a MASSIVE issue for future generations

ISIS because they are Islam extremist indoctrinated asshats who are so blinded by their religion they think the entire non muslim world should be beheaded, and, Sooner or later a war with them is gonna kick off big time.

So, Im more concerned with ISIS right now then i am with Climate change.

• So it is about short term and long term?(

• My greed? You realise this war started when i was 3 years old right? haha.

And, You didn't just say British soldiers are worse then ISIS soldiers did you?
      You know, British soldiers are not aloud to fire unless they are being shot at. There are literally videos on live leak of British troops getting gunned down by people that they know have weapons and are aiming at them, But the Brits can't fire back yet. Its fucking stupid. And if they do fire before being fired upon, They are shipped back home and tried and punished with jail time for it.
      Whereas ISIS troops just go round beheading, shooting and torturing people for not being Muslim.
      Which one is really worse?
      Like i said, I never denied there were lots of Civ deaths as a result of the war. But yes, They were not intentional. No soldiers sat down and said ''lets kill lots of innocents'', Sadly, They were just caught up in the war, Just as civies are in all wars.

• And you do realize that when I said "you" and "your", I was referring to the your governments right?

Saying that the killing of those people was unintentional is just a pathetic excuse to justify your government's crimes, but even if it were unintentional or international it doesn't really matter, as I said the invading and the war themselves are intentional which caused the killing of those people.

And talking about YOUR greed, you said that you have no problem to invade other people's land to steal their oil which again will cause the killing of innocent people, so if that doesn't make you a disgusting genocidal pig then what does it make you? If it doesn't make you as disgusting as ISIS then what?

To say that Islam is the reason behind the wars in the Middle East is beyond stupid, the real cause of these wars are people who have a disgusting mentally like yourself who decided to invade other people's countries for oil which caused killing, terrorism and extremism.

• Well ISIS is a temporary problem.. Climate change can eventually make earth uninhabitable. Both are problems of our own making. Humanity is our own worst enemy eh?

• Definitely climate change. That is the literal end of the world that has been proven by scientists to be true and no one seems to be doing anything about it.
    ISIS can easily be sorted out, if that was the world leaders goal, but ISIS happens to be a good tool in scare-mongering.

• Daesh is a Middle East problem that needs to be dealt with by locals. We can help of course and we should but it shouldn't be our primary concern. Climate change is something that affects everybody and we should do what we can to reduce carbon emissions at home.

• It seems often difficult to determine on what we need to focus

• I believe the Middle East needs to learn to handle it's own problems and not be too reliant on the US which started this mess in the first place.

• Climate change is obviously a *much* more serious issue - but it won't have much in the way of tangible effects in my lifetime, and I don't have children, so I don't really care. And I definitely don't care about ISIS.

• Don't worry too much about ISIS, they are just a bunch of kids who play with their toys, worry more about the people behind ISIS who will get ride of them once they have no more benefits from their existence.

• Who are those people?

• Ok but to say that the cause of wars in the Middle East is the religion of Islam is really lame an ignorant.

• But i haven't said that! Sorry if i haven't been clear enough.

• Climate change. Isis is just another terrorist group America made and funds they won't do anything that effects America really obviously I'm going to avoid going anywhere where they are at though. You can't escape global warming though

• Isis of course. People die because of this.

Climate changes is not something new. They have been there since the beginning of time but that's the part they never tell you. So that's why we wrongfully believe it is a problem.

• Uh - but climate change can still kill you, and is much more likely to kill larger amounts of people (famine, drought, etc.) and make life much worse for many more people, God forbid.

• What is reported is not what the actual situation is. Climates always changes. In the last few hundreds years we've had a mini age age but we are still here. The rise in temperature is in reality not even close to what has been reported. It was reported that the ice on Antarctica would melt but in reality we see an increase in ice.

Is there something going on? Absolutely. But it is not the climate change that we are being told about.

Don't take my word for it. Research it.

• Climate change.

Because ISIS is just another group of camel jockeys like the thousands of others before it that have been killing each other off in the middle east since the beginning of time.

• In the long run its the climate and its got the larger impact

• isis actually exists and climate changes do not so I will choose those pansy ass isis dorks

• I think we really don't understand the climate very well. This is borne out by how all the models predicting what would happen have proven to be absurdly wrong. The first time I heard about 'global warming was in 1989, a series by James Burke. He predicted by now we would be underwater and/or living in an arid wasteland. But there has been almost no change at all, only fractionally more than normal variation. I agree CO2 does have a 'greenhouse effect' that's science. What's not science is how much of an effect it has, that we just don't have any idea about.