It's 10.00 am. Saturday morning what are you all up to for the weekend?

I'm off for a ride on my quad {ATV} what are you all up to?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• im fucking working man. shit. let me ride with y'all. i'll come to Canada bro I don't give a fuuuuck XD

• I had some flying plans but... a very bad summer storm hit Belgium today and we had to leave the planes in the hangar.
    And it was no weather to get outside at all: 12°C (54°F) and over 50 mph wind. Take cover!
    So I spent the hours at the flying club, printing a trial exam I've made to test student pilots who may be ready for their exam...

• I went out for a ride & took in a swim it's + 30 C. here this afternoon.

• I would look like prune if I stayed so long. lol hahahaha

• Oh yeah, it's a choice between trouble & trouble :-(

• It's 8:11 AM here.

Lying in bed, convincing myself to get up while listening to Washed Out station on Pandora.

Contemplating on going to the gym or picking the spells for my Druid character before tonight's game session after work.

• Day off, so I'm just enjoying my precious hours playing video games which I don't get too do much of, anymore.

• On Saturday morning I was putting away some equipment after a couple sessions of bootcamp

• 17:24pm here.. playing fifa 15 :P

• I'm up to your ass

What Girls Said 11

• It's going to feel like 37C/100F this weekend, so golf will only be at range and not in hot portion of day. 30C/86F is not? That's typical Waikiki weather?

• Yea Monday afternoon & it's pushing +30 C. again. Thats 4 days in a row now.

• I'm a tad hungover not going to lie, didn't go to sleep till 5 am, and then I had to set an alarm to remind my mate about parking (have to pay on weekends).

• Today I will be eating left over barbecue food and maybe going to the greenhouse garden. I seem to have come down with some kind of cold / flu and I am not sure why because I wasn't exposed to any temperature changes in the last 48 hours.

• I'm celebrating my grandma's birthday today. Cakeeee!!!

• I'm going to clean, do laundry, and grocery shop as I do every Saturday. I also plan on reading a book or two as well. :)

Have a great day!

• I have a hair appointment from 1pm - 4pm and then I'm probably just gonna re-organize and clean my room while watching some trash tv.

• From 1-4 that must be some hair you have.

• It got done an hour earlier. I think she quoted me that long because we were originally going to bleach it but decided against it. :)

• Probably movie night with the bros!

• I was falling asleep at work.

• This morning I went to the coffee shop

• I'm at the beauty salon getting my hair down :)

• I'm pigging out