What do you think of breast reduction?

Whether out of health reasons or for a better look...

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is what she really wants/ needs, go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had mine done just over four years ago.. For medical reasons more than anything else.

It has quite simply, improved my health and well-being.

Next to accepting my fiancé's proposal, it has been the best decision of my life.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, people have surgery for a variety of reasons. If the health risk of a surgery is minimal, you can afford it, and it's not for some dumb reason... why not?

I'm still considering lasik surgery, despite contacts being pretty inexpensive.

• I guess it's your choice, but I'd be against it unless it was for health reasons.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_P-my9W7HI

• If it's for health reasons or just to feel better, then it should be done.
    I will be saddened away.

• I think if it's done by a good surgeon for the best result so she's happy and healthy then I'm all for it.

What Girls Said 7

• Each to their own. If it will make someone happy then they should go for it.

• Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean, sometimes they give me chest pains and I just want them gone. They are a little bigger for my age and it's annoying. It's the persons choice, either way they are still themselves and still very beautiful.

• I'm considering one myself because lord Jesus does my back hurt.

• Same here! It's just that all of my friends are like "I'd love to have such a bust! Stop thinking like that" but honestly, I am a sports-addict but each time I get to it, I can barely breathe because of the weight and they hurt so badly...

That can't be normal. I am only 20;-;

• In Canada, it would be covered under health insurance if it causes you other issues.

• If it's causing you discomfort/lower back pain.. Then you should. Do what makes you happy.

• Well if it will improve the quality of the person life I would encourage it.

• For back pain sure. Other than that why destroy something millions of woman pay to have?

• Good, but what if it is right at the edge (big but could be worse), yet your body can't cope with it... do you think that's okay too?

• Looks good but no no no