Is it common for people in inter-racial relationships to have sex?

Because some cultures are more conservative than others.

But then again, if they were so conservative they wouldn't be in an inter-racial relationship to begin with, so I guess that makes sense.

I think inter-racial may not be the correct way to phrase the question, as others may assume I'm talking about something like white-black relationships.

I mean inter-cultural relationships, where there's a really conservative culture associating with a less-conservative culture.

Like Sri Lankan and Scottish for example

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think conservatives are against interracial relationships? Liberals/Democrats are the ones who target minority areas for abortion clinics, have a history of KKK and slavery support in their political past, treat minorities as victims, etc.

The church I go to very conservative and the leaders in the church are all white, but yet we have several interracial couples and minorities make up almost 30% of the church even though blacks only make up ~13% of the entire US population. No one forces them to come to our church, they come because they feel accepted and treated as equals, not because someone is giving them welfare or other freebies that liberals give minorities to bribe them to vote Democrat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its common or any people in relationships to have sex? I don't see why race would make in any different whatsoever, so yes I'd say it's just as common for inter-racial couples to have sex as same race couples.

What Guys Said 4

• You said it well: cultures are different. If they have different races but live in the same country and have the same of a very close culture, then I can't see why culture will have an influence on that. So, yes, it's common.

• LMFAOROFL hahahahahahaha I'm literally fucking and all these people at the local cafe' are looking at me! hahahha This question... just... just WOW! Fucking Incredible!

• of course.

• Well people who get in a relationship generally do have sex.

What Girls Said 0