Girls, IS this is result of my bad karma that I am being punished?

Girls, IS this is result of my bad karma that i am being punished?
Is it due to my past bad karmas that i am SUPER hairy guy... covered in thick hairs.. am skinny... not tall as a man should be...
all in all at least sexually i am very poor... i repel women , i hate to see my own skin... i am in mental pain and fighting a lost battle till my last breath i will have to suffer from it mentally and end up single and lonely... with no woman , not even as friend.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. You must have been a real dog in a past life.

• Dog? no way i must have been a real polar BEAR... agree?
      and thanks for poking fun.. i liked it a lot.

• YOU started it all...
      and ofcourse you are one LUCKY thing to be almost hairless...

• Dude, stop being such a pathetic loser.

What Girls Said 9

• You could always wax or shave to get rid of the hair if it really bothers you and mental issues can be cured with God. I was cured from 11 psychological disorders simply by worshipping God and obeying His commandments.

• my whole body is fur laden...
      which bad karmas lead to this punishment from God , any idea?

• What caused this? Your genes and probably a high level of testosterone. Seriously though you need laser hair removal.

• Its hormonal. Get it checked out at the doc's.

• Ever tried waxing/shaving

• I know a guy who is furry like you and he's been married twice. When people fall in love, it's not on a piece by piece basis.

• Trolling? Yea

• why would i troll?

• Why wouldn't you? You seem weird

• i seem weird since i have fur laden body? o ya... o wow... being normal n lucky you will feel this way of course !

• Yes you are being punished for being hairy.

• ya i know , thanks a lot.

• Well no matter how attractive u are, there will still be people who dislike you in this world. No matter how rich or good looking you are, you will still face other problems. Therefore, if they are so shallow to judge u from the outside, all I can say is that they don't belong in your life. How you feel about yourself is the most important. If you can't even be nice n kind about yourself, how do you expect people to do the same. Pls be nice and less judmental about yourself. It's all about how we make ourselves feel. And that is how it is to be happy... I do believe in karma but I think in your case it's easy to reverse the karmic effect, you have hair like you said but you don't have to let it affect you the way it did. :) namaste I hope you feel better about yourself. Love yourself more before asking to be loved by others. :)

• I know it might be the biggest problem in life that you face now. But everyday when I try to be positive I think about how lucky I am to be alive and to be able to do the things I like. I like to be reminded that there are many others that do not even get to enjoy the same things I do. And that's how I feel grateful about every bit of my life. And that's how I feel that my life is perfect... And that's how I feel happy about myself...

• Being alive is being lucky? o ya? Life is the BIGGEST suffering anyway!

• I think you'll be fine.

• i will be fine? when? after i die i will be fine... or with age my body fur will die out on its own? ugh?