Why can't white girls be curvy like blacks and Latinas?

Why is it that most white girls are skinnier than black girls and latinas? It's very rare that they have the body shape of the two who are curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics I guess. I still see plenty of white women that are curvy, you should have seen the ass of my math teacher, she said people tell her she has a black girl's ass xD
    You don't need to be curvy to be hot though.

What Girls Said 9

• Why don't white guys have horse sized dicks like black guys do?

• Maybe it has to with their genetics.

• Where do you live, I see loads of curvy white women on the street.

• Thinner is better to me, I'm glad I'm athletic and smaller rather than curvier, I'd rather be thinner than curvy or fat any day

• Why can't we accept that all humans are different and beautiful in their own right?

• Sorry about that. :/

• ..
    Date a black/latina girl then...

• It depends on the girls genetics I've met black girls that don't have curves and I've met white girls that did. It just depends on their gene pool

• Keep complaining, I'm sure that'll change everything.

What Guys Said 3

• I completely disagree with this myth. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because this is a VERY common myth.

The truth is, body type has NO correlation with race at all! NONE! There is no medical evidence to support this claim and it's a complete hoax. I see curvy White girls every day of my life and I see thin and non-curvy Black and Latina women just as much as I see thin and non-curvy White women.

You said that CAN'T be curvy like Blacks and Latinas? Well explain the videos below. These are girls I have a strong speculation that ARE natural and haven't had surgery.

www.youtube.com/watch vixen Mal Malloy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQshBy_xxs-Model Olivia Denny (Jensen)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkH9h6WfhS8-Instagram sensation @Thicksnoww

These are just three random examples but I can find COUNTLESS others if you need me to. I also see them every day of my life.

• Because I LOVE SKINNY GIRLS <3

• Yeah it sucks dude, I don't know why white girls are seen as goddesses when black gurls, latinas, Arab, brown and even Asians seem to have better bodies!