What do you think of this very disgusting video about a woman arrested for burning her dog to death?

If I had the chance, I would have burned the sick c*nt's v@gina with a blowtorch or smoldering iron.

• Let's burn the sick c*nt's whole body alive.
  • Let's burn the sick c*nt's v@gina with a blowtorch.
  • Let's beat her ass to death.
  • Let's just have the justice sytem handle it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it's disgusting what she did. I've owned 16 dogs throughout my lifetime, so the thought of anyone hurting an animal the way she did makes me feel sick. But I still think she should be jailed instead of being hurt. If we hurt her back, we're lowering ourselves to her level. Put her in jail and let her rot away for all I care.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the video they imply the dog is alive by doing medical costs of trying to help it. That poor pup. I just don't understand how some people can be so awful. That's just insane. I hate the guts of her too but I'm not just going to do to her what she did to the dog. But she definitely needs to be put in an insane asylum for a long time.

Gah I didn't want to see the sad and pained face of the dog that's so awful.

What Girls Said 3

• What a sick and twisted way to ask if we should scoop to that woman's level. What she deserves is a long prison time.
    By doing the same thing, you're just as bad as her.

• I'd burn that bitch alive.

• I think you’re no better for resorting to sociopathic comments like that. You sound so fucking sick and disgusting which is probably why you're hiding as an anonymous asker. Not participating in your twisted post.

• By the way, I answered anonymously because you don’t sound stable and I don’t want your creepy, abnormal ass anywhere near me.

What Guys Said 6

• I could never understand cruelty to animals - Barbaric

• Burning her would bring society down to her level. I agree that when emotions are high we want to do all sorts of torture to someone who clearly deserves it. But torture is never the answer because then we're no better than she is.

• She's fucked up... I wouldn't stoop to her level though... let her rot in prison.

• I don't understand what's with these people Killing dogs now a days?

• These people should be wiped out along with the sick fucks who get sexually aroused of this on the internet.

• Yes you are right!!!

• I'll put her in an electric chair without wetting down the sponge. Like in that one movie.

• not gonna watch the video,,, but is she white?